...39...Dead Ends...39...

Assassin groaned as he woke up the next morning. Everyone else were still soundly asleep as the sun shone through the small spaces between the curtains.

He floated down towards the door and went outside for some fresh air. There he saw Balancer sitting on the steps, deep in his thoughts.

"Morning." Assassin said."Hey..." Balancer said. "Last night...did it go well?"

"We managed to figure out what Tartarus is going to do. That's it. Nothing further about the prophecy." Balancer said. "Not even the Roman Camp had anything."

"There's a Roman camp?" Assassin asked. Balancer gave Assassin a look that said, Really, that's the question you asked? Assassin scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry. So are we going to prepare today?" He asked.

"Yeah. Everyone must be prepared. Even the demigods." Balancer said. Assassin's eyes widen as Balancer walked towards the Big House. "Shit..." Assassin cursed and went back inside. It was still early in the morning. Not many people were awake now. Assassin went back to his bed and just laid there awake, until everyone woke up.

He just laid his head down when he heard Killer shifting in his bed. Seeing he was still asleep he turned his back to the rest of the room and tried to sleep again.

Killer's POV
When Assassin was outside.

I was in an open black space. I could only see myself and nothing else. It was then when I heard voices behind me as I tried to navigate through this.

"It won't be long..."

The voice sent shivers down my spine. Bringing my hand up to my the back of my neck, I turned around gasping for air. I struggled breathing.

My knees buckled underneath me as I stopped myself from falling forward. I started coughing, I thought I was spewing out blood, but when I checked it was just black liquid.

My vision went hazy as I struggled to breathe even more. I closed my eyes as Tartarus started to speak again, "I'll have you and Delta under my control. No matter what."

Just then, I gulped in a lot of air. I started to free fall. I opened my eyes to see I was high in the air falling. I tried to fly or transform or even make a portal, but nothing worked. I started to panic as...Amity Park started to get closer and closer.

I crashed through the roof a building, making it collapse on top of me. Everything hurt, but I managed to stand up. I pushed upwards, the ruble that was on top of me falling off.

It was then when I was grabbed by the throat. I grabbed the person's arm and clawed at their arm trying to get free.

I opened my eyes to see Dan. "Hello, Danny." He said. It wasn't his voice. This was Tartarus's voice. "I killed you...how are you back?" I said, making him squeeze my throat tighter.

I gasped for air, once again. He brought up his free hand and rubbed it my face. I struggled as he did. When he pulled away my face felt cold and wet. I looked at his hands to see blood.

"Look who you killed." He said and threw me. I landed on my shoulder in a pool of blood. I turned my head to see a head. My eyes widen when I recognized who the head belonged too.

"SAM!" I wailed out. I crawled towards her head to see her face  stuck in mid scream. "No..." I cried as I caressed the cheek.

I looked behind me to see more dismembered body parts. I saw everyone. Mom, Dad, Jazz, Tucker, Mr. Lancer, Sam, Bruce, the kids, Alfred and some of my old classmates.

"No! I didn't kill them!" I shouted. "Yes, you did. You bring death and destruction wherever you go. You're a murder. You belong in hell." I looked for Dan or Tartarus. I couldn't see either of them anywhere, but I could hear both their voices taunting me.