...16... Unconditionally...16...

Danny's POV
I snorted as I woke up. I saw mom and dad on the couch fast asleep while Sam was laying on her side with her hands under head. Tucker was sprawled all over the floor as he slept. I was sitting up right against the couch. My neck hurts like crap.

I rubbed it and moved my head around to try and get rid of the pain. I saw Sam and Tucker looked a little uncomfortable so I quickly grabbed pillows from the couch that weren't being used and placed it under their heads.

I decided to take a shower. I first grabbed a macaroon and gave it to Phani who was in my room. She was sleeping on my pillow until I woke her up. She was so cute. She basically stretched out like a cat or a dog.

She looked at me sleepily and I gave her the macaroon."Yum!" She said and seem to be fully awake."Hide when you're done. Everyone is about to wake up." I said. She nodded and kept eating. I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom.

I let the water run a little and got undressed and undid the bandages. I stared at my arms. I still haven't gotten used to them.

I can't even remember what my body looked like before all this torture. I looked at my side and saw the burned flesh. I remember Maddie git mad for something I didn't do and she dumped contents of a lighter on my skin. She then light it with another lighter Jack had on him.

I remember screaming and crying for it all to stop. Luckily the water sprinklers went off and it stopped the burning. It helped with treating it but not a lot. Sam and Tucker couldn't stop crying after seeing all that.

I got in the shower and I started to wash up. I washed my hair, massaging my scalp to calm me down. When I got to washing my body, the old scabs came off of the wounds that were still healing and luckily they didn't bleed out to much.

I was still careful, though."Danny, you almost done?" Marinette said knocking in the door."Yeah, almost done. Just a sec." I said. I closed the taps and got out grabbing my towel. I quickly shaved, washed my face and towel dried my hair and made sure the towel was securely wrapped around my body.

No, I'm not a girly...I just don't anyone to see the scars. They already know of the scars on my arms, which is already too much. I moved quickly to my room and closed the door behind me where I got dressed in some clean clothes, throwing the dirty ones in the laundry basket.

I heard Marinette making her way to the bathroom as I got dressed. I grabbed some black ripped jeans, navy blue Batman shirt and a hoodie that I'm tying around my waist and my new Converse sneakers.

I dried my hair some more and once I felt it was a little bit more dry, I went to the living room where I saw more people."Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"We slept over." Adrien said."Ahh." I said. I went to the kitchen to get myself some juice. I opened the fridge and stuck my face inside to look for it."Hun, there isn't any juice. Don't you want some coffee?" Mom asked. I accidentally bumped my head against the fridge."No!" Sam and Tucker shouted and I actually started to laugh.

Everyone looked confused at me, Sam and Tucker."What's so funny?" Alya asked."Whatever you, for the sake of Clockwork, do not and I repeat, DO NOT give Danny alcohol or caffeine."

"Why not, bro?" Nino asked looking at me."Alcohol, I will get drunk way to fast. You should've seen it. It was epic and caffeine...well, I won't sit still for a whole two days. Hence why I drink juice, water and other things more."

The look on their faces were priceless though."What type of condition is that?" Alya asked."Hell, if I knew." I said. I grabbed some water from the fridge and poured some in a glass I intended to use for juice.