He pulls you off by your collar and throws you to the floor. You hit it hard feeling a sting in your arm.

"It was you, wasn't it!" He yells at you, and you coward away from him shaking your head, "You killed Francis!"

"No, no I didn't!"

"(Yn) is innocent! They were with my and Ludwig!" Feliciano pleads.

"You can't just assume that!"

"Prove it!"

"Shut up!" Arthur yells at the crew, "Next person to say a word is getting thrown off this ship with the Imposter."

Everyone goes quiet at that. He grabs your arm roughly pulling you up. He basically dragged you to the hatch, and you struggled against him.

"I didn't do it! I didn't!" You cry trying to pry your arm out of his grip, "It wasn't me!"

Your pleas were ignored, and you kept crying. You looked over your shoulder to Alfred, and Kiku. They were like you, they also had the same mission you did.

You have them a pleading look they avoided.

You were just about to give up when you heard someone else yell out.

"Hey, stop it!" You look at Antonio who looked furious, "You can't just do that! We have to vote!"

Arthur turns to him with rage filled eyes, "I know it was them, we don't have to vote, just trust me!"

Antonio grabbed your other arms, staring down the blonde, "We. Vote."

The staring contest went of for a few moments before Arthur released your arm leaving behind a searing pain.

"Fine."

Antonio gently leads you back to the group, where Feliciano immediately rushes to you, putting you under a protective arm before retreating behind Ludwig with you at his side.

You hug him tightly, shaking at what nearly happened.

"I vote-"

"No, we have to discuss this first, you know how it works." Antonio cuts Arthur off.

Arthur just huff's and sits down at one of the tables. Antonio continues on, and you're thankful it's him.

"Where was the body found?" He asks.

"Electric." Arthur replies

Antonio nods, "Does anyone know who was supposed to be in Electric?"

"Arthur, Francis, and Matthew. I think." Michelle says, "but Matthew was with me, in the storage room."

"It wasn't any of us," Arthur says, "It was (yn)."

"Arthur dude, it wasn't (yn)." Alfred says, "They were in communication."

Feliciano nods, "We met up just outside of it!"

"Maybe you killed Francis," Matthew says pointing an accusing finger.

"What? I didn't kill him!"

"You were the only one there Arthur."

You watch as the others start to gang up on him. You felt horrible because this was all your fault.

"I think we should vote out, eyebrows." Lovino says, "yea, I vote for him."

The others start to agree, and you couldn't stop yourself from stepping in.

"No, don't vote him!" You say, stepping out from behinde Ludwig, "Arthur may be a jerk, but I don't think he would kill Francis."

"Exactly, so vote out (yn)!" Arthur says.