Connall, reluctantly, climbed onto the ruk, sitting behind Kendric. Feyre willed her magic to create Illyrian wings on her back. Everyone breathed in a breath of shock.

"Do you have any friends that don't have some sort of cool magic?" Borte asked Aelin. Aelin only smiled. 

"There's Chaol and Elide," Aelin responded.

"The right hand to the King of Adarlan, and the woman who was able to get Lorcan Salvaterre to his knees, don't count. Do you even have any normal friends?" Borte asked, as the ruks started to take flight, Feyre following them.

"Do you?" Aelin countered.

"Fair enough," Borte said with a smile. 

Feyre flew slightly behind the ruks, as she followed them over mountains. 

They eventually reached--what Feyre assumed to be--a clan of rukhins of sorts. With stone buildings, built into the mountain itself, and landing areas for the ruks, the place looked like a city. Feyre was still in the air when she got word back from Rhys. 

I hope that you are doing alright. We are going to the Southern Continent to help look for you. We'll find you soon, I love you.

One of Aelin's friends, Borte, found us. We are traveling with her now. We are all fine, I love you. Feyre sent back. 

She could've sworn that it didn't take as much effort to use the bond that time. If only she could winnow in this world, (or winnow far) it would make getting back home so much quicker.

Kendric's and Borte's ruks landed, with Feyre following behind them. Her wings disappearing, as if they were never there in the first place. Feyre was still keeping the surroundings area heated, as she knew that Aelin would freeze otherwise, and herself would also be very cold, with her thin clothing.

"You know, I have always wanted to see the Tavan Mountains, and the rukhins that live here. I have only been Antica once before, for Sartaq's and Nesyrn's wedding," Aelin told Borte.

"Well, I welcome the royal highness then, to my home," Borte said, bowing to the queen. T

hey were outside of a stone building, most of it being etched into the mountain. 

That's when a black haired man came storming out of the building and yelled, "Where the hell have you been Borte? You were supposed to be back here two hours ago. I was about to hop on a ruk, and fly out there myself to make sure that you hadn't gotten yourself killed." 

He froze when he looked to see who Borte was with.

"You found her," he breathed. 

The man stared at Aelin, as she smiled back at him. "Nice to see you too, Yeran," Aelin responded back.

 Yeran then turned his attention towards Connall. "Your hair looked so much better blond," Yeran said to Connall.

 Aelin grinned at the sound of that.

 Connall only frowned, "Like seriously, does everyone know who Fenrys is? How was I not able to find out anything about him, for two years?" 

Aelin only laughed. "That's Connall, he's Fenrys twin. All though, it seems that you might want to consider dying your hair blond, as everyone likes Fenrys's hair better," she chuckled.

"We need to get you some clothes, I assume that the only reason why you haven't died yet from the cold, is because you are doing your whole fire thing to heat you," Borte said.

"Not me, Feyre actually, but same idea," Aelin replied back. 

Borte only glanced at Feyre, before grabbing Aelin's arm and stalking off with her. Leaving Connall and Feyre with Yeran. Kendric had already walked into the building.