Chapter 21

"Tell me I'm a screwed up mess. That I never listen, listen. Tell me you don't want my kiss. That you need your distance, distance..."

A/N: what i imagined Louis' outfits in the first chapters where he was pushing everyone away and ignoring them and buying leather shit^up in the media section

-Louis-

I feel the bed next to me shift and I turn my head lazily to see Harry holding his stomach and he groans. I furrow my eyebrows and prop myself up on one elbow, putting my other arm to touch Harry's arm.

"What's wrong?" I ask and Harry scrunches his face, his eyes squeezing shut as he lets out another groan. "My stomach hurts and I feel like I'm going to puke, and I hate throwing up," he mumbles, his eyes squeezed shut still. "But throwing up will make you feel better, and I'll take care of you," I say, wrapping my arms around his body, even though he is curled up in a ball clenching his stomach.

"It hurts, Boo," he whimpers and I sigh, holding the boy and presses kisses to his hair. "Do you have a fever?" I ask rhetorically as I reach my hand up to his forehead. It's a little warm. "'M cold," he mumbles and I kiss his forehead.

I release him and I roll out of the bed. I pull the covers onto Harry and he keeps his arms around his stomach. "I'll go get you some more blankets, you stay here, and if you feel like you are going to puke then try to run to the bathroom, yeah?" I instruct him and he gives a slight nod, so I turn to go fetch some more blankets.

I grab three more blankets and I bring them back to the room, Harry's lying on his side with his eyes shut and his legs curled up to his chest. I frown and walk over, laying the extra blankets over Harry.

I see his face scrunch up and he lets out a loud groan before he is up out of the bed and running to the bathroom. I slowly walk after him and when I reach the bathroom, he is on his knees, head in the toilet, puking. I kneel down next to him and I pull his long hair back and keep it out of his face as I rub his back.

Once he's finished, he slouches down to sit on his bum and leans his back against the bathtub, closing his eyes.

I stand up and fill a cup with sink water and I grab a hairband. I quickly pull Harry's hair back in a bun and I hand him the water, helping him stand up. He swishes the water in his mouth and spits it into the sink multiple times, refilling the cup.

I flush the toilet and I grab his toothbrush and toothpaste, putting some paste on the brush and I hand it to him. He takes it gently and I put the toothpaste back as he brushes his teeth.

He washes his mouth out again and then sets his toothbrush down. He looks at me tiredly in the mirror and I give him a sad smile. "I can still taste it and that's the part that I hate the most," he mumbles, his voice groggy.

"I know baby, let's get you back to bed and I'll make you some tea to drink. That might get the taste out," I say and place my hand on his back, leading him back to his bed.

He climbs under the blankets and I lean down, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I'll go make your tea, try to get some sleep my sicky," I say and he sighs, closing his eyes. "My stomach doesn't hurt anymore at least," he says and I smile. "See, what did I tell you," I say cheekily as I walk out of his bedroom.

I smile to myself as I put the kettle on the stove with the water. Harry has been taking care of me this entire time, so now it is finally my turn to take care of him.

I finish making the tea, making myself a cup before I bring both cups upstairs back to Harry's room. I walk in quietly and I see him sleeping soundly.