Chapter 33

"Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're less than, less than perfect..."

A/N: i love your comments they make me laugh aha i made everyone cry

wow that sounded cruel

-Harry-

"Harry, it's about Louis, he's in the hospital."

My entire body freezes and I go numb, not caring as the phone falls from my hand. Ally looks over at me wit concern, but I can't respond or do anything, because I'm frozen.

"No, no, no, no, this is all my fault," I start to mutter to myself and then my hands find my hair, frantically tugging on my curls.

"Harry! What is wrong?" Ally asks loudly and I shake my head. "Hospital. I need to go to the hospital now," I rush out to Sam, the bodyguard with us, as I frantically stand up, bending down to grab my phone as I start to rush between tables to get out of the restaurant.

"Harry, what are you talking about?" Sam yells from behind me and he puts his hand on my arm, preventing me from moving further.

"Louis is in the fucking hospital. If you won't take me there, then I will run there myself. I need to get to the hospital!" I yell, attracting more people's attention that haven't already been staring.

"Okay, shit, we need to get you there," Sam says frantically and I remove my arm from under his hand and weave my way through the rest of the tables.

"Ally, a car will come to take you home in five minutes, so just chill out here," Sam tells her and then catches up with me.

I emerge from the restaurant, ignoring the paps that are shoving cameras in my face. Sam pushes them away and then I'm being pushed into a car.

It quickly starts driving and I slide my hands down my bouncing legs. Louis is in the hospital. This is my fault. I should have never left him alone. What happened to him? Why is he in the hospital?

The car parks in front of the hospital and I jump out, running into the waiting room to see Liam, Niall, and Zayn all sitting there with their head in their hands.

"Where is he?" I immediately ask and they all look up at me sadly. "We can't go see him right now," Niall says and I shake my head. "I have to go see him. I have to go apologize. This is all my fault," my hands go back up to my head and I'm gripping at my hair.

"Harry, there's nothing we can do right now," Liam says, standing up and walking over to me. He tries to lead me to a chair and I reluctantly sit down.

"No, Liam, it's all my fault, you don't understand-" my voice cracks and I feel my shoulders start to shake as the sobs come on. Liam immediately wraps his arms around me, comforting me and I let my face bury into his chest. My body shakes as the sobs go through my body.

"What's wrong with him? Why is he here?" I ask Niall once I've calmed down a little and Niall avoids my stare.

"I found him on your bathroom floor, the razor broken and the blade laying next to him. He was passed out, unconscious, his arms dripping blood and his stomach draining blood. He cut too deep, Harry. He cut too much. He's lost a lot of blood," Niall says as he bursts into tears, Zayn going to comfort him.

"No, no, no! This can't happen! Fuck, I-we-no!" My voice cracks and I bury my face in my hands. I ruined everything for us. He's going to die and I'm going to be to blame.

"For Louis Tomlinson," a doctor says and I shoot out of my chair, quickly making my way to the make doctor standing in the doorway.

"How is he? Can I go see him? Is he even alive? Oh my god, he's dead isn't he," I rush out, trying to wipe away the tears from my face. "Harry, calm down and let the doctor speak," I feel Liam's hand on my shoulder and I nod, taking a deep breath before looking back up at the doctor.