Chapter 39

"You can never say never while we don't know it, time, time, time again..."

A/N: you might want to read the author's note at the end it contains some good info you might want just saying

LOOK AT THE TRAILER ITS ABOVE ^ WATCH IT EVEN THOUGH IT SUCKS OKAY THANKS

-Louis-

"What?" Harry asks and I sigh, grabbing Harry's phone out of the cup holder to see that he has the same problem I do. "There's like 50 calls from everyone, I think we're late," I groan and Harry's eyes widen. "Shit," he mumbles as he grabs his phone and scrolls through all the missed calls from everyone.

"I'll call Liam and tell him we're on our way," I say and Harry sighs before putting the car into drive and he starts driving to the secret location we are doing the live-stream at.

I quickly click on Liam's contact and I put it on speaker so Harry can hear as well.

"Where are you guys?" Liam asks frantically as soon as he answers my call. "We are on our way. Sorry Li, we both are just kinda nervous so we took a little drive to calm down and talk things over," I say and Liam lets out a sigh of relief.

"It's alright, I understand how nervous you guys are. Try and hurry, though, okay? We were supposed to start 15 minutes ago and the fans are getting impatient that we haven't started it yet," Liam says and I chuckle.

"Alright, give us like twenty minutes and we'll be there," I say and I look to Harry to make sure that's about how much time it will take to get back. He nods and I turn my attention back to the phone.

"Got it, we'll be waiting," Liam says and we hang up the phone. I let out a sigh of relief that he wasn't mad and Harry rests his hand on my thigh.

I smile at him and he turns his head to smile at me before turning his attention back to the road.

"Look at that cliff thing over there," I point out to Harry and I see his eyes follow my arm to see where I'm pointing. He smiles and slowly pulls off and parks on the sand. I roll my eyes at his curiosity, but I get out of the car with him as he walks near the edge.

"Look at the view," he says and our backs are to the ocean as we stare at the different cities in front of us. "It's beautiful," I whisper and Harry turns to me with a smirk. "Don't say it," I cringe, waiting for him to say the cheesy line.

"Just like you," he says and I groan. "Cheesy fuck," I say and Harry kisses my cheek. "You love it," he says and I watch as he turns around to go back.

I continue staring out at the view and I look down. My toes are at the edge of the cliff. One step and I would be falling off the edge, flying in a free fall.

Six months ago, I probably would have taken that one step, but now, I don't want to take the step, there's something holding me back. I don't have that needing desire to die anymore, to just stop existing. I found my reason to stay here and my reason is Harry.

I feel a hand slip into mine and pull my hand back. I continue staring at the view and I hear a camera click. I turn around to see Harry holding his phone up, taking a picture of me and our connected arms. He gives me an embarrassed smile that I caught him and I smile back.

"Don't jump," he says and it's not in a joking way, he's serious and I shake my head. "I don't want to anymore. I have you," I say and I see Harry's eyes start to water and before I know it, my head is being pulled to his chest and I hear him try to muffle his cries in my hair. I feel tears prick my eyes too and I know they are happy tears, like Harry's.