Chapter 18

"The bed's getting cold and you're not here. The future that we hold is so unclear..."

A/N: CAN YOU GUYS ALL GO WISH @LOUTAY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ME? THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ITS HER BDAY SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO HER AND IM SORRY IF IT MAKES YOU CRY

A/N2: ALSO I UPDATED THIS JUST NOW BUT I JUST SAW THAT I HIT 3K READS ON THIS OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH

-Harry-

Louis has fallen asleep from exhaustion and I gently lift him up off my lap and I carry him over to the couch, laying him down on it. I lean down and brush his hair off of his forehead before placing a kiss there and stand up, turning to face everyone.

Niall is crying with Liam and Zayn trying to comfort him, but they are tearing up as well so it isn't helping. Management people are talking rapidly and I can only pick up bits of the conversation. Security has taken Jake out of the building and the producer and cameraman are talking to each other lowly.

"Harry," I hear my name being called out and everyone silences down, turning to stare at me. "Yeah?" I respond to Liam and he looks up at me with hurting eyes.

"Is it-is it true-what Jake said-is it true?" He stutters and I look away from the sobbing Niall that is in Liam's arms and I blink back tears, nodding softly.

"Yeah, it's uh-it's true," I mutter and I hear Niall burst out in sobs again as Liam starts silently crying and Zayn letting tears fall down his face.

"Harry, we are going to need to discuss this, why haven't you told us this earlier?" Magee asks me and I start to get mad at management. "Because no one was supposed to know! Do you think you want everyone to know that you hate yourself and you harm your own body every single fucking day?! Do you want people to know that you were sold by someone you thought you could trust and that all rights were taken from you?! Do you want people to know that dirty hands have been all over your body?! Do you think you want to fucking tell everyone that?!" I am yelling by the end and everyone is staring wide-eyed at me.

I try to slow down my heavy breathing from anger and I await them to answer me.

"Fine, we understand, but you couldn't have just kept it a secret forever," Magee says. "It isn't my secret to tell! Louis told me, because he trusts me! It's not my fault he doesn't trust pricks like you!" I yell and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Liam staring at me with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's just, Jake set me off and he kept saying those things to Louis that no one should ever deserve to hear. He's so beautiful, yet Jake just ruined any progress I have made with Louis and I don't know what to do anymore," I say, the tears finally making their way down my face.

Liam sighs and pulls me into his chest. I bury my head into his shirt and let the tears fall as the tears rack through my body.

"It's so hard Liam, I have to stay strong for him, but I can't stay strong all the time, I-I have my struggles too," I say in-between tears and Liam strokes my head. "I know, Harry, I know," he whispers softly.

My sobs slowly come to a stop and I pull away from Liam, wiping my eyes. "We need a break, Magee, please. Louis isn't ready to go do 5 more interviews, he is just going to break down. Please just let us skip out on these last few interviews and just go home early," I plead with management and they all glance at each other.

"Fine, you guys can go home for the holidays early, but you have to be ready to get back to work for tour rehearsals in 3 days. Do you think you can do that?" Magee offers and I take a deep breath, running my hands through my hair.

"Yeah, I think we can," I say, looking at Liam, Niall, and Zayn who give me a nod. "Alright, then we will see you at rehearsals in three days," Magee says and I nod. "We will schedule your flight and let you know, but for now, the cars are waiting outside and you will just have to wait at the hotel," he says and I nod.