Chapter 36

"Don't get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide..."

A/N: hey guys how are you? Go ahead do me a favor and smile right now, just a quick smile, because you deserve it

-Louis-

"Can we go see him now?" I hear a high-pitched voice outside my room and Harry turns to me with a smile. "That's Olivia," he tells me, his face brightening.

Someone needs to get him a kid.

What? Don't look at me...

The door slowly opens and a small head pops in giggling. "He's awake!" I hear a screech and the door swings open as the little girl runs into the room, jumping up next to Harry.

"Hazzy, Louis is awake!" She yells and Harry chuckles, holding his arms out as she jumps into them. "I see, would you like to say hi," Harry asks sweetly, looking her over after he snuggled her.

"Yes!" She says excitedly and Harry turns her around. "Livy, this is my boyfriend Louis," Harry says and my face brightens at his words.

"I'm Olivia!" She says proudly and I chuckle, holding my arms out. She crawls over the bed and falls into my arms. I wince a little as he knee presses into my cuts on my stomach so I slightly move her away from that area and I wrap my arms around her.

"Hello Olivia, how old are you?" I ask, knowing from Harry that she likes to tell people her age. "Three!" She says, proudly holding up three fingers.

"You're so old!" I say, grabbing her fingers and pretending to eat them. She giggles and tries to pull them away as she blushes.

"Is Louis okay?" She asks, placing her hands on my cheeks and staring into my eyes. I give her a big smile and I nod. "I'm okay," I say and Olivia nods, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Hazzy was very sad when you were sleeping," she says and I sigh, looking over her shoulder at Harry who is blushing and nodding, catching my eye.

"Is Hazzy happy now?" I ask and Olivia pulls away from me with a frown. "Not until he gives you a get better kiss. Mommy always gives me those and it makes me feel better," Olivia says and I look at Sadie who just shrugs, smiling at me.

"Yeah, come give me a get better kiss," I say, making eye contact with Harry. He blushes and leans over me before gently moving his head down and presses a soft kiss to my lips, pulling away and sitting back down and I frown. "There's children in the room," Harry says smirking and Sadie laughs loudly as Olivia giggles. I don't think Olivia knew why she was giggling though, she was just doing it because her mum was.

If only she knew.

-

After spending the day with Olivia and promising to see her soon, Harry and I just talked for awhile, me taking a nap as well.

"What's been going on in the outside world?" I ask and Harry turns to me with a raised eyebrow.

"What? I'm bored, okay?" I say helplessly and Harry chuckles. "Well, the fans are a bit disappointed that the tour was postponed, but they are trending stuff on Twitter for you, because they know you are in the hospital," Harry says and my eyes widen.

"They are trending stuff...for me?" I ask and Harry nods, moving to sit closer to me. "Yeah, see look," he says, taking out his phone and showing me the trends.

#getwellsoonlouis

#weloveyoulouis

I smile and my eyes start to water a little. "I can't believe they actually care for me," I say and Harry frowns. "Of course they care for you Boo, they have always cared for you, I have always cared for you," he says and I give him a sad smile. "Yeah, I guess I just couldn't see it," I say softly and Harry wraps his arms around me, avoiding wires and my bandages.