Chapter 29 Part 1

"And I've been feeling everything from hate to love, from love to lust, from lust to truth I guess that's how I know..."

A/N: :)

-Louis-

I take a sip of the tea Harry made me and I watch him as he scrolls through his phone.

What is this secret? It's been two weeks since I found out about it and he still hasn't brought it up or mentioned it. I've been tempted to ask Niall, but I went against it.

"Boo, why are you staring at me?" Harry asks, clearing his throat awkwardly. I blush and Harry chuckles. "Because you're beautiful," I say and this time it's Harry's turn to blush.

"Thanks," he mumbles and goes back to his phone, trying to hide his cheeks. I sigh and stand up, knowing we have to get ready to go soon.

Harry looks up from his phone as I walk to put the tea cup into the hotel sink and then I go into the bedroom to get dressed and take a shower.

-

"We going now?" Harry calls out to me and I run my hand through my hair one more time before walking out and meeting up next to Harry, giving him a smile as he takes my hand and we exit the hotel room.

We are escorted into the cars that will drive us to the stadium and soon we are finished rehearsing and getting ready for the concert.

The concert flies by and by the time it is done, I am exhausted. I cuddle up next to Harry on the couch in backstage and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Hey boo, I gotta go pee," Harry says and I sigh, sitting up so he can get up. He leans over to kiss my forehead with a smile. "Thanks, I'll be right back," he says and I smile, laying back on the couch and closing my eyes.

Five minutes later and Harry isn't back yet. I scrunch my eyebrows together and stand up, moving towards the port-a-potties and I wait outside of the one that says Occupied, assuming it's Harry.

I look around, trying to stall the time until Harry comes out. I see people bustling around, trying to clean up stuff from the end of the concert. Niall and Liam are playing with Lux and talking to our stylists and Zayn is sitting in a chair, probably texting Naughty Boy.

I chuckle to myself, but it quickly stops when I see a head of long, curly hair. I turn around to see the toilet still occupied and I frown. I start to walk over to Harry but I freeze, staring at the scene in front of me.

Harry kissing a girl.

A girl.

Female.

Kissing.

My stomach churns and I faintly see Harry turn around with his mouth opened, but I turn around, running out of the room and rushing down different hallways, ignoring the calls from people yelling my name.

I turn into a small room and shut the door behind me before sinking down against the wall, my face falling into my knees as I feel the sobs start raking through my body.

He told me he was gay.

We are dating for god's sake.

Yet, he still has the nerve to go and kiss someone else, a girl of all people.

I hear a knock on the door and I look up as it opens, seeing a blonde head pop in.

"Oh Lou," Niall mutters softly as he quickly comes into the room and shuts the door behind him, locking it, and sliding down onto the floor next to me, pulling my head into his arms.

I continue to sob into Niall and I can't help but feel like things aren't going to ever go well for me.

I start to press my fingernails into my arm again, the tears flowing through my eyes as I press my fingernails deeper and deeper into my skin.

"Louis, stop!" Niall yells, ripping my two hands away from each other, causing me to sob even harder.

"Don't you even dare try to think about blaming this on yourself. And don't even think about trying to hurt yourself over this. Just because someone hurt you doesn't mean you need to hurt yourself because of it. I need you to listen to every single thing that has just came out of my mouth and everything that is going to come out of my mouth, and I'm going to need you to try and think about what I say, okay?" Niall says and I take a deep breath before nodding.

"Alright, good," he says, pausing as he collects all his thoughts.

A/N:

happy valentine's day lol

this is such a happy chapter, quite great if you ask me

second part will be up soon comment your thoughts on what you think will happen!!

-em