Chapter 9

"Stay with me, 'cuz you're all I need..."

A/N: and in the media section we have louisandharry with tiny orange penises. you're welcome.

ps this chapter is rlly sweet and sad and cute okay yeah

I frown as I try to get my clothes off. I carefully slip off my sweats and my shirt drops to the floor next to them. I take a deep breath, pushing the numbed pain to the back of my mind as I step into the shower. I turn the head to the side before turning the knob and letting the spray hit the wall. It warms up and I direct it onto my body carefully. I wince as the water washes over the fresh cuts and I unwrap the bandage from around my stomach.

I set the bandage on the floor outside of the shower and then let my body rest under the stream of water. I reach blindly for the soap as I squeeze a bit onto my hands. I start to scrub across my body, scraping with my fingernails to get the feeling of the hands.

I feel them as they roam across my stomach, digging into my cuts. They reopen the wounds and I can feel the blood rushing down. I glance down, escaping my mind as I see no blood on my stomach and my fingers scrape up and down my arms.

I wince as I feel words being whispered into my hair and I reach my hands up, trying to pull at the roots. Leave me alone. Go away. Help me. I scream silently in my mind as parts of my body are being abused and I sink to the floor of the shower. My body doesn't even register the pain as I curl my knees up and tears are streaming down my face.

I scrape at my arms harder, my hands moving across my body, my fingernails digging into the skin to get the feeling of his hands off of me. I hear my whimpers reach my mind as my lips let out a chorus of Harry's.

-

Harry doesn't realize what is happening until he turns the TV off to make sure he is hearing correctly. He can hear whimpers and he makes out his name. He stands off his bed and moves quickly to the door of the shower. He knocks on it once before listening, still hearing the whimpers coming from behind it.

Harry immediately opens the door and sees the blurry image of Louis curled up in the corner from behind the shower door. He sees bloody bandages discarded on the floor next to Louis' clothes and he lets out a breath, not prepared for what he is about to see.

He slowly opens the shower door, hearing Louis' whimpers more clearly now. Calling out Harry's name and he sees the small body scraping itself with its fingers. "Shh, baby, please. Louis, stop please," Harry's voice is choked up and Louis is still scraping at his body with tears running down his face.

Harry steps into the shower, turning off the water and pulling Louis' hands away. Louis pushes at him, yelling for him to get his hands off, screaming for help. Harry pulls the wet boy to his chest tightly and Louis is still resisting, but Harry whispers into his ear.

He stops struggling soon enough and Harry can feel the tears in his own eyes. "Lou, let's get you to bed," Harry whispers softly, trying to ignore the cuts and scars he sees littered across the beautiful body.

Louis stays still and Harry frowns as he picks up the boy in his arms and Louis winces, but stays where he is. Harry leaves Louis naked as he pulls up the blankets, noticing the bruising around the lower areas of Louis' body. He feels tears prickle his eyes as he turns his head away from the sight. He moves to turn the lights off and he hears Louis' soft voice call out.

"Stay please?" Louis pleads and Harry hits the lights off before curling underneath the blankets. He faces towards Louis' face and studies the boy's frowning features. "Make them go away," Louis whispers and Harry furrows his eyebrows.