Chapter 29 Part 2

"Say something I'm giving up on you..."

A/N: find Dagger^^lol

-Harry-

I get off the couch, promising Louis I'll be right back and I go to the toilet. I quickly do my business, wanting to get back to Louis.

As I walk out of the toilet, my arm is grabbed and I'm dragged over next to a wall. My eyes widen as I see a girl in front of me.

I quickly try to turn around to call for security but she grips my chin, forcing me to look at her.

"You know, I'm next to the famous Harry Styles and I would really like it if I could get a kiss," she says and my stomach flips.

"Sorry, I-uh-I can't do that," I mutter and she pouts. "Why not?" She asks and I shake my head. "It's not good-um-for my-uh-image?" I say, it coming out more like a question.

She places her fingers on my chest and starts walking them up it, me trying to shake her off, but she keeps her hand on me.

"Is it because you can't cheat on your little boyfriend over there?" She says, her demeanor changing and I gulp, not wanting to respond.

"Because you know, I have a picture of you and Louis all cuddled up and kissing and hugging, a video too, and I say that you should kiss me, otherwise these will be posted over every single social media account I have access to and it will be everywhere in a matter of minutes," she says, waving her phone in front of me.

My breath hitches in my throat and I glance around, but no one is looking my way or paying attention to me.

"We wouldn't want your poor little Louis to see you two come out before management says you could, because we all know how that will turn out," she eggs on even more and I take a deep breath.

"Okay, fine, I'll kiss you, just delete the photos and videos, please," I beg and she smiles, clapping her hands together and giggling. "Yay!" She says happily and I roll my eyes, wanting to just get this over with so I can get back to Louis.

I watch as she unlocks her phone and then goes to her pictures. "Promise that if I delete them first, you'll still kiss me," she says, raising her eyebrow and I nod quickly, wanting her to just hurry up.

"Yes, I promise, just delete them," I rush out and watch as she deletes all of them that she has and I breathe out a sigh of relief.

She puts her phone in her pocket and steps towards me. I keep my arms at my side and she leans into me, me leaning away from her slightly, but she just presses her lips onto mine.

I try not to barf and I look around nervously as her eyes are closed and her hands are on either side of my face.

My eyes scan past her head and I see a familiar brunette boy staring at me, his eyes wide and his mouth wide open.

I quickly rip away from the girl, who pouts at me and I call after Louis. "Louis!" I yell, but he turns around and starts running away.

"Louis!" I yell and leave the girl, starting to run after him. I feel arms wrap around me and I flail my arms, kicking my legs to try and get out of the hold. "Let me go! I need to go get him!" I scream, but I'm restricted as I watch Niall run after Louis.

"Harry! You need to calm down! You can't go see him right now, not after what just happened," I hear Liam's voice from right behind me and I look down, through tear-filled eyes, at the arms holding me, recognizing them as Liam's arms.

I give up thrashing and I sink to the floor, covering my face in my hands as I sob, repeating Louis' name over and over, because I need to go find my baby and explain everything to him, yet I can't.