Chapter 5

"You were all I wanted, but not like this..."

Harry curls into himself while the car drives along. The other boys stare at him in concern, but he just tries to block them out. "Harry?" Niall asks softly and Harry curls up more. "H, come on, what's going on?" He asks and Harry knows that the other boys have their full attention on the two boys.

Harry blinks back tears and takes in a shaky breath. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. 'M just a bit tired is all," Harry mutters and Niall raises an eyebrow, but doesn't push the subject further. Niall turned to the others and changed the subject to talk about the new Louis attitude.

They talk about what a dick he is being and Harry tries not to groan. Louis is just trying to adjust to everything and it's not his fault. "Guys, he just needs some space. Please just leave him alone for now. I'm sure it's nothing important," Harry tries to defend Louis and the boys turn to him in surprise as he sits up.

"Harry, something happened today and we don't know what. You can't sit here and take it like that, especially when he didn't even so much as look at you-" Liam pauses as his eyes widen. "D-Did something happen between you two?" He asks, realization dawning on him. "No, no, nothing happened," Harry mutters and the boys narrow their eyes.

"Then why aren't you two living together anymore?" Zayn asks and Harry shakes his head. "He was forced to move out by management. They had a deal that if Louis broke up with Eleanor, then he would have to move out of our flat to avoid rumors. He's just adjusting, so we have to give him some space. Please don't worry so much about it," Harry mutters and the other boys frown.

"Are they even legally allowed to do that?" Liam asks and Harry shrugs. "Apparently," Harry frowns and the driver stops the car, informing them they are at Zayn's flat. "Hey H, listen. Lou will come back to you. You two can't stay apart for more than two minutes, yeah? And don't even tell me that this isn't affecting you, because I can see that you are about to break down right now. It'll all be fine," Zayn tells Harry as he gives him a hug before exiting the car.

The car starts driving down the road again and Niall pulls Harry to his chest. "How about you come on over to my flat, yeah?" Niall suggests and Harry nods. Niall informs the driver not to stop by Harry's and then they drop Liam off before heading in the direction of Niall's place.

The two boys get out of the car, thanking the driver, before making their way up to the door and strolling in. Niall offers Harry a drink and then retrieves a water due request. The two boys plop on the couch and Harry takes a sip of water as Niall studies him.

"Okay, spill. What actually went on between you and Louis?" Niall asks and Harry takes a deep breath. "I-I-nothing. That's kind of the problem," Harry mutters as he gives a choked up chuckle. "H?" Niall asks softly and Harry swallows his tears. "I'm gay," is what is blurted out and Niall nods. "Yeah and?" He asks and Harry turns to him.

"That doesn't bother you?" Harry asks and Niall rolls his eyes. "Of course it doesn't. I love you, H. Every part of you. This doesn't change anything," Niall says and Harry just stares at him with grateful eyes. He doesn't even know why he's so scared to tell the boys in the first place, because he knows the boys love him for who he is.

"I also might just have a little tiny crush on Louis," Harry mutters next and Niall wraps an arm around him. "For how long?" He asks and Harry sighs. "Since X-Factor I guess. I mean, you know how we got on so well and stuff and then we moved in and he's my best friend and I just, I don't know, it's just been there since the beginning," Harry tries to explain and Niall nods.

"This sounds like more than a little tiny crush to me," he says and Harry cracks a small smile. "That's because it is. But it doesn't matter, because Louis is straight and he doesn't like me anyways," Harry shrugs and Niall sighs.