Chapter 32

"All I wanted was for you to stay, but you left me alone to find my own way..."

A/N: hehe don't kill me :)

-Louis-

"Ugh fine, Louis has a sexy ass," Harry gives in and I remove my hands from his side and lean down to place a kiss to his lips.

"You're forgiven," I laugh and Harry rolls his eyes. I roll off of him and stand up, holding my hands out and helping Harry off of the floor.

"So can we watch my show then? I won't steal the remote from you this time," Harry mumbles and I laugh, plopping myself on the couch.

"Anything for you, baby," I say cheekily and he rolls his eyes, plopping himself next to me. He turns on the tv and clicks on his channel before curling up next to me and I rest my head on his chest.

"I don't want to watch Wonder Woman, Harold," I say and Harry winks at me. "You don't want to see a woman in minimal clothing?" He asks innocently and I scrunch my nose up.

"If I did, I wouldn't be here next to you, curled up into your side," I say and Harry gasps. "It's a good thing I don't want to watch this either," he says and flips through some more channels before landing on a chick flick.

I roll my eyes but Harry starts giggling like a little girl and clapping his hands, so I curl back into him and I try not to let him see my excitement for the movie as well.

I'm 5'8, I gotta act as tough as my height.

-

"You hungry, Lou?" Harry asks me and I shake my head, but both of our attention drifts to my rumbling stomach.

"You need to eat Louis, I thought you ate breakfast?" Harry says, his face turning into a frown and I look down at my feet guiltily.

"I-uh-threw it away when you weren't looking," I mutter and Harry sighs. "This isn't helping you get better. You've lost so much weight and you're getting too skinny," Harry says and I roll my eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with being skinny, I personally don't think I'm skinny enough," I scoff. "Not skinny enough? Louis, your cheekbones are sticking out of your face and I can see your ribs! You are starving yourself and you need to eat!" Harry starts to raise his voice and I throw my arms in the air.

"How would you know? You used to be the same as me!" I yell back. "But I got better, because I started eating! You aren't getting better!" He yells and I close my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"You don't know how hard it is!" I say, even though I know it's a lie, because I just pointed out that he used to be just like me.

I don't bother mentioning that I didn't eat my dinner last night either, because I know that it will just get me into more trouble.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You just reminded me of how I used to be just like you are! At least you have someone to help you! Do you know who I had to help me? No one! Yet here I am, a normal person!" He yells and ouch, that one stung.

"So I'm not a normal person?" I ask, my voice soft now and Harry's face drops.

"No, Lou, I didn't mean it like that. You know what I meant," Harry tries to step towards me, but I take a step back, hurt flashing across his face.

"No, actually I don't know what you meant. I haven't had time to figure out how you mean things, because all you do is go on dates with Ally, and we don't even get to spend our breaks together," I say, my voice rising again.

"That isn't my fault! You know how management is! I'm being forced to go on those," he says and I shake my head. "You could try to stand up to them, make them let you stay here with me," I say and then there is a knock on the door.