Chapter 37

"Words in my head, knives in my heart, you build me up and then I fall apart..."

A/N: ive been so fucking tired and just done with everything lately i even skipped out on school the past two days

Whatever enjoy some smut

DO YOU GUYS LIKE MY EDIT ^^ I WRAPPED IT MYSELF

It's my ipod lockscreen lol

-Louis-

"Oh my god, Dagger has probably missed me so much," I voice my thoughts and Zayn laughs, shaking his head.

"Well it's a good thing we are at your flat then," he says just as the car pulls up to my flat.

"Get in there and see your boyfriend," Zayn says, seeing my nervousness as my knee bounce up and down.

I sigh and fix my hair before tugging the sleeves of my sweater down. I have just been released from the hospital and I haven't seen Harry since this morning, because he said he 'had plans to finish' and I am guessing he has something planned for me when I get home.

I cautiously get out of the car, thankful that we live in a private residence so I don't have to deal with paps yet. I haven't spoken to anyone but Harry and the boys since I told everyone what happened and I don't plan on doing so for a few days.

Zayn's hand pushes my back as he leads me to my door, knowing I'm too nervous to do so myself.

He gives me a hug and whispers goodbye as he walks back out to the car, after knocking on the door. I watch confused and the car drives away just as the door opens, revealing Harry.

"Boo!" He shouts and I whip around, seeing him dressed up nicely in a white button down and black jeans. "Hazza!" I say happily and jump into his arms. He grips my thighs, supporting me up as he brings me inside and shuts the door.

"I'm so glad you're home," he says, pulling away from my lips and setting me down. "I'm glad to be out of the bloody hospital. That place sucks," I say and Harry smiles, wrapping his arms around me again.

"So why are you all dressed up?" I ask curiously, playing with the collar on his shirt and he smiles sheepishly. "Well, I-um-kind of planned a special day for us since you're back home and stuff, but only if you're up for it-" he rambles on and I giggle, pressing my lips to his with a smile.

"I'll love to do anything with you," I say and Harry's face brightens. "Okay, here, put these on and then come into the dining room, but don't go upstairs," he says quickly, throwing me some clothes before running off to the kitchen.

I chuckle and shake my head, but I change out of my dirty clothes, slipping on the black skinnys and the black button down. I try to fix my hair with my fingers as much as I can before I go into the dining room as told.

"Welcome to dinner, may I escort you to your seat?" Harry says in a posh accent and I hold back my giggles as he takes my hand, giddily leading me to one of the two chairs set up at our dining room table.

The lights are off and candles are laid all around the table. There are the fancy plates and silverware that we only use for special occasions set up and I smile up at Harry as he pulls my chair out, letting me sit down.

"Hazza, this is beautiful," I say in awe, feeling myself tear up a little at the though of Harry going through all this effort for me.

"You deserve the best, Lou," he says sweetly and I'm left blushing as he runs back off into the kitchen to get our meal, I suppose. He comes back with a platter and I giggle when I see the food on it.