Chapter 35

"All the voices in my mind calling out across the line..."

A/N: grab tissues my dearies this is a life changing chapter *cries forever*

-Harry-

"Olivia if you don't behave then we won't go in to see Harry!" I hear Sadie's voice outside Louis' hospital room and I try to stifle my laughs as a child's voice mutters a soft sorry.

"Okay, he might be asleep, so we have to stay quiet," Sadie says as she slowly opens the door. She sees me staring at her as she walks in and my face immediately turns up into a smile.

"Looks like he's awake," I say and Sadie laughs. "Hello Harry, I've brought Olivia, my daughter," she says and I look behind her to see small girl hugging the legs of her mum.

"Hi Olivia, I'm Harry," I say sweetly and the girl eyes me carefully and releases her hold on her mum's legs, moving to stand next to her.

"Go on and say hi, baby," Sadie pushes Olivia forward slightly and the girl shyly toddles over to me.

I hold my arms out and she giggles, crashing her small body into them and I wrap my arms tightly around her, swaying us back and forth before letting go of her.

"I listened to your song in the car!" She says happily and I smile brightly at her, pulling her into my lap and turning her to face me. "You did? Which one was it?" I ask and she holds her finger to her face, looking off as she thinks.

"It went like this-" she says and takes a deep breath before singing. "'Evbody want steal my girl. 'body wan a take her hat way!" It's off tune and the words are wrong and I chuckle, making eye contact with a smiling Sadie.

I start to sing the song correctly to Olivia and she claps her hands as she tries to sing along with me. "Yay! We sang it! We sang it!" She cheers when we finish and I give her a hug as she throws her arms around my neck.

"We did!" I say happily and she giggles, curling her head into my neck. "So how old are you Livy?" I ask, using her nickname she told me to call her.

"I'm four!" She says, proudly puffing her chest and holding out four fingers. "You're so old!" I say and she giggles, curling back into my neck.

"Who's that?" Olivia asks curiously, pulling away from my neck and looking in Louis' direction as if finally noticing that he was there.

"That's Louis," I say softly and the girl frowns, sliding off my lap and walking over to him, setting her hand on his arm. "Is he sick?" She asks curiously, looking between me and him and I frown, taking a shaky breath, because how do I answer that question?

"Yeah, you could say that I guess," I mumble softly as I look down at my fingers, not wanting to cry.

I see Olivia walk over to me again and she wraps her arms around my neck. "Don't cry, Hazzy," she says sadly and I chuckle softly. She reaches her small hand up and wipes away some tears that fell from my eyes.

"He's going to be okay, and then I will get to talk to him too and then we can all go to the park!" She says, her excitement growing as she gets the idea.

"I hope so," I mumble softly and Olivia gives me a kiss on my cheek. "Do you love him?" She asks, still curious and I flutter my eyes over to the unmoving boy, watching as Sadie checks on the machines, looking at Olivia and I, as well as listening in to our conversation.

"I do. I love him a lot," I say, a smile growing onto my face. "Like Mommy loves Daddy?" Olivia asks and I nod. "Exactly like that. I love him muches," I say and Olivia giggles at my words, crawling back into my lap.