Chapter 26

"When your broken you say there's nothing to fix..."

A/N: ive been on a photoshopping spree as you can tell^

-Louis-

"Harry, do you love me?" I ask insecurely and quickly as I stare weakly at my laptop screen in front of me. "Of course I do Boo, what's on your mind?" He asks through the phone, knowing something is wrong.

"It's just that, I've seen all these pictures of you and Nadine for the past month and we have been apart for so long, and I don't want you to leave me," I mutter out softly at the end.

"Louis, I'm gay. Completely, flat out, twirly lined, gay. You shouldn't have to worry when I go out with a girl into public. Nadine is just a friend and frankly, you know management is just doing this on purpose for her to be another December girlfriend, even though it's now January," he says and I sigh.

"I know, but I still get jealous. Especially when I'm all alone in our flat," I mutter and Harry laughs. "We're gonna be together again in a week, think you can hold on that long?" He asks softly and I groan. "I guess," I mutter. "Okay, I've got to go now, Jeff is calling. I love you," he says and I smile upon hearing those words. "Love you too," I say and we hang up. I flop down onto my bed and sigh, facing up at the ceiling.

I really, really, really want to see him again.

-

My phone starts to ring and I reach my hand over, yawning as I try to wake up from my peaceful nap.

I grasp the phone and open one eye, squinting and sliding the button over to answer it.

"Hello?" I mumble, closing my eyes and laying my head back onto the pillow.

"Louis, we have something very important we need to talk about," I hear Harry Magee say over the phone. "I'm on vacation, can't it wait?" I mutter, yawning.

"No, it can't," he states and I sigh. "Fine, where should I meet?" I ask. "Just come in to the office in an hour. We'll be waiting," he says and I roll my eyes, giving him and okay and then hanging up, throwing my phone onto the bed next to me.

I sigh and reach my hands up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I yawn once again and then I roll out of the bed.

I run a hand through my hair and I slip on some clothes, not necessarily dressing like a bum, but dressing somewhat nice.

I grab my phone and my keys and I go outside mine and Harry's flat, locking the door and getting into my car.

I drive to management's building and I park my car, putting my ticket up so that the parking officer knows I am actually allowed to be there.

I slowly walk into the building, not excited to be talking to management on my own.

I enter the air-conditioned lobby and walk over to the receptionist who gives me a smile and tells me to head on up.

I thank her and take the lift up to the normal floor. I go into the meeting room to see Harry Magee along with some other members of management.

"Thank you for coming Louis," Magee says and I roll my eyes. "It's not like I have a choice," I mutter and he sighs.

"Let's get started, shall we?" He changes the subject as I sit down. "So, you are going to LA with Liam in order to write some new songs, am I correct?" Magee asks me and I nod. "Yeah, in a week," I confirm and he nods. "And Sofia is going with Liam?" He asks and I nod, not knowing where he is going with this.

"So, I'm sure you've been aware of what's been happening lately, yes?" He asks and I sigh, knowing this is not going to lead to anything good. "Every single person who is not living under a rock is aware," I say and Magee closes his eyes, taking a deep breath.