The Past Is In The Past

dedication to @Tess_ee12 for the one-shot idea :)

around UAN/TMH Time

Harry walks into the recording studio. They are working on some songwriting and had to all meet up here. Harry sees Louis sitting down next to Liam in some blue sweatpants and a striped shirt.

Harry bites his lip and sits across the room from them, fidgeting with the bracelets on his wrists. He tries to not think about the cuts that are underneath and he shakes his head, not wanting these thoughts to haunt him now.

Harry looks up to see Niall walk in with Zayn and they take a seat, Liam turning to face the rest of us. "Oh! Harry, you're here, I didn't see you there," Liam says and Harry gives him a tight smile. No one ever notices if Harry is here or not, because he doesn't matter.

Louis notices Harry's sad smile and he frowns, getting up off the couch with Liam and walking over to him, gripping Harry's wrist and pulling him up from the couch.

"We are going to the bathroom," Louis states as he drags Harry out of the room and towards the bathrooms. Harry tries not to wince as Louis is squeezing his wrist too hard, the sting from the cuts shooting through Harry.

Louis pulls Harry inside the bathroom and lets go of his wrist, turning around to face him.

"Hazza, what's wrong?" Louis asks, looking into Harry's eyes and Harry gulps as the beautiful man stands in front of him.

"Nothing's wrong," Harry tries to mutter, but it doesn't work and Louis crosses his arms, raising an eyebrow at Harry.

"I can tell when you're lying, Hazza," Louis says and Harry sighs. "it's nothing to worry about. i'm just a little bit tired, 's all," harry says and louis narrows his eyes, searching over his face one last time before turning into a small smile.

"okay, then we are going home right after we record and we are taking a nap, and you are sleeping in my bed tonight," louis says firmly and harry nods, smiling up at the blue-eyed boy that has taken harry's heart.

"okay," he whispers and louis smiles once again before putting his hand on harry's back and pushing him out of the bathroom and back to the studio.

harry let's out a sigh of relief that louis didn't question him further and he let it be, because as much as harry likes to keep his depression a secret, louis has a way of getting everything out of harry.

-around like haylor/hendall/2012-2013 basically-

louis walks into his shared flat with harry to hear whimpers. he frowns as he goes through the downstairs, not seeing anyone.

"harry?" louis calls out as he starts to walk up the stairs and he hears more whimpers followed by some sniffles.

"hazza?" louis asks as he looks into harry's room to see the boy laying in the corner with his laptop on the bed and his face in his knees.

"oh my baby," louis says as he rushes over and falls to the floor next to harry and wraps his arms around the crying boy.

harry stiffens but louis starts to run his hand through his curls so harry relaxes into louis' chest, gripping his shirt.

louis frowns as he looks at the computer screen pointed towards him and he sees twitter open.

louis stands up and harry whimpers, gripping onto louis' shirt and louis frowns. "please don't look lou," harry whispers and louis shakes his head frowning, wondering what could be so bad on the computer.

louis goes over and starts to read through harry's mentions that are already on the screen and he gasps.

there are multiple tabs open that have a different article in each one talking about how harry is manwhore and he sleeps with so many girls every week.