♡ 13 ♡

lucas' eyes widened and before he could tell her who he was, renjun quickly pinched his forearms.

" hey! why did you do that?! " he yelled.

renjun decided to handle the situation in a professional way. " ah, you're miss sofia right? would you mind leaving your contact so we could inform you, probably by tommorow? " renjun said, giving sofia his customer service smile. he surely won't let lucas ruin his impersonation of the front desk lady.

she was extremely happy to hear him asking for her contacts. she eagerly wrote her phone number on a piece of paper that she found lingering on the nearby desk. " thank you so much! " she smiled, giving renjun her phone number.

renjun received it, saying " thank you miss, i'll make sure you receive the answer as soon as possible. "

sofia kept on thanking and bowing as she couldn't express how glad she was to be able to find help.

" but, one thing for sure, we couldn't guarantee a hundred percent that we- uh, i mean, that the artist could attend your show. " stated renjun.

sofia nodded her head as a sign of understanding. she told them that she was hoping to encounter with either one of the scheduling staffs so that she could ask for some help. she explained how important the show was for her and how she was chosen as the person in charge for the special guest.

renjun seemed to be confused, but he manage to explain it. " i'm sorry miss but we still couldn't confirm a hundred percent for their attendance. " sofia's face turn into desperation, but she still smiled as if everything's fine.

" relaaax.... don't worry, we are the most professional staffs here and we would try our best to make your event a success, isn't that right mr. billy " lucas was smiling proudly after calling renjun's fake name.

renjun was about to fight lucas but decided to stop and play along since sofia was still there. " yes, of course. hahaha... "

sofia bowed once again," oh, thank you very much for your help. " even though it's unusual for her to see both of the staffs wearing tshirts and one of them seemed to be younger than her, she's still happy to have received any help.

lucas smiled. " you're welcome, you're welcome. "

" i'm sorry for the burden but can i please lend one of your phones, i really need to call someone right now. " asked sofia and lucas quickly gave her his phone.

sofia gratefully received his phone with a smile, " ah, thank you so much mr...? "

" edward. " lucas tried to hold back his laughter after hearing his own fake name.

the girl's bowed her head politely, " of course! mr. edward. thank you. "

and with that, sofia quickly called her brother as soon as she received lucas' office phone.

meanwhile, kun hesitated to answer the phone call since it came from a stranger. but he was also too worried to ignore the phone call. anyone calling could be sofia asking for help.

sofia was relieved to know someone's finally picking up her phone. " kun-ge..? is this kun-ge.. " she said.

kun was about to cry after hearing sofia's voice over the phone call.

sofia spoke through the phone again but no replies were given by kun, " hello??? "

the girl was worried. she was also afraid something bad had happened to kun or she just dialed the wrong number.

" where are you? " kun calmly replied and sofia let out a sigh of relief after hearing his voice. " ah, thank goodness it is you, ge i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to - "