♡ 7 ♡

" sofia? sofia? earth to sofia? hellooo? " sofia spontaneously blinked after zoning out. jaemin had been calling her but she didn't even flinch. " what's wrong? you seemed puzzled. " he asked.

sofia tried to ignore jaemin's question since he didn't have any thing to do with her current problem or situation. plus, she was just not interested to talk about ten. " nothing important. " she replied.

however, jaemin wasn't impressed with her answer and knew that sofia was hiding something. " you know you're not good at lying, right? " sofia seemed startled when jaemin said this. at the same time, it was quite stupid of her to think that she could keep something from jaemin even though they've known each other for years.

the girl still didn't give him any reaction, not until jaemin said " well, it's fine if you don't want to talk about it. just remember that if you need anything, i'll try my best to be by your side. "

she was pleasantly surprised when he gently stroke her hair and left for his next class. she probably needs to tell him later, she thought to herself.

after finishing her last class for the day, sofia headed to the gym because that's where jeno told her to meet him earlier this morning. " sofia! " jeno called as soon as she saw the girl walking inside the huge indoor field, the boy had just finished his physical class.

sofia greeted him back and sat next to him, " hi jeno! "

sweats were running down his neck as jeno lifted his head to drink a bottled water, sofia couldn't help to stare at the boy's glistening presence and she was amazed. " is there something on my face? " asked jeno and sofia quickly shook her head.

she awkwardly threw her gaze away towards the court, avoiding any possibilities to stare at the boy.

" softener! i thought you're going home, " sofia heard a familiar voice came from her back.

she turned around to find jaemin running at full speed to give her shoulders a warm hug. " you're practicing again? " she asked. it wasn't supposed to be jaemin's schedule but he got nothing to do so he decided to join that day sparing.

" yow jeno, do you know sofia? " jaemin asked and jeno happily nodded as a response.

sofia showed her confusion, seeing the two of them together. " wait, you two knew each other? " she asked, pointing towards the two boys in front of her.

jaemin playfully ruffled sofia's hair, " of course, both me and jeno are joining the university basketball team, silly. " jeno also nodded in agreement for what jaemin had said.

jaemin turned to look at sofia, " then how do you know jeno? " the boy couldn't help but to wonder why sofia didn't tell him in the first place whilst in fact the girl didn't even know that jaemin was already friend with jeno all along.

sofia then explained about the whole election committee project, including the previous problem she tried to hide from jaemin, which was about ten.

" so that's why you're acting so sad today. " teased jaemin but sofia hurriedly denied his statement since she didn't want jeno to not help her during their work. she was afraid that he'd leave her to work only with ten.

jeno finished tidying his things and walked to sofia, " come on, we have to go now. other else we would be late. "

jaemin pouted, trying to act cute in front of her. " ouch what a pity, i wish sofia could watch me practice. "

" i've seen you play like numerous times before, " sofia was trying her best to not laugh as jaemin continued to act spoiled.

out of the blue jaemin started purring and clinging to sofia like a cat. " well don't you want to see more? nyan ~ "