♡ 8 ♡

the birthday party started as soon as winwin arrived. it turns out that he just finished preparing the snacks inside.

when he stepped outside, sofia hugged him, saying " happy birthday winnn-ge!! "

winwin hugged back and then he told her to sit next to him. " aigoo sofia! thank you for coming... "

" test test, ehem, one two three, mic check, " a familiar voice spreading through the speaker, revealing the mc for today's even that was no other than mr.hendery.

once he finished checking on the mic, he stepped to the front. " welcome to winwin's birthday party!! "

the others cheered and sang along when hendery played some birthday songs through the speaker after his quick opening session.

not long after the introduction, wishes, and songs, the previous yellow haired man walked, he was carrying a decorated birthday cake with winwin's chinese syllable on it. " it's time for the birthday cake! " the others noticed chenle looking stunned and eager to eat the cake.

they all began to cheered as winwin cut a piece of the cake and sofia took a piece of paper plate, offering some help. then winwin slowly placed the cake onto the plate sofia was holding.

winwin lovingly smiled and hug her. " look at them! ah, i'm jealous... " said chenle when he saw sofia spoon-feeding winwin the first bite of the cake. and then the other followed eating one by one.  after that, sofia walked and sat with the others

the yellow haired softly smiled and offered his hand to sofia, " hiii, i've heard some things from winwin-ge about you. my name is xiaojun. " the girl was delighted to know his name and she shook his hand lightly.

" well, i hope you heard good things from him! " he chuckled at sofia's response.

after a few moments of celebration, the group's attention went towards winwin's front gate as more people were coming to celebrate the birthday party. " ay-yo! happy birthday winwin-ssi! " shouted haechan from a far.

" and oh my god sofia! you didn't tell me you would come too! " haechan suddenly hugged her from behind, resulting sofia to freeze on her chair.

hendery said using the microphone to surprise the other attendees, " yah, it's winwin-ge's birthday, how can you be more excited to see sofia whom you meet everyday! "

" of course it's our dong sicheng, happy birthday let's get it! skkrt skkrt ~ " haechan gave winwin a high five and tightly hugged his so-called-brother.

taeil also hugged winwin and gave him the present, " happy birthday winwin-ssi, i'm wishing you all the best thing in life for your future! "

" hyung, just put the gift right over there. " chenle was refering to where the other presents gathered.

both taeyong and doyoung also followed chenle's instructions, putting their presents along with the others before giving winwin their own birthday wishes. " happy birthday winwinie!! " taeyong hugged him, also wishing for his fortunate days ahead.

" happy birthday winwin-ah ~ " doyoung continued and he also hugged winwin before taking the seat next to sofia.

" hyung, i was going to sit there. " haechan pouted but the others just ignored his complaints.

taeyong patted winwin shoulder and said, " sungchan couldn't come but he did leave you a present. " winwin nodded in understanding.

" i heard he's been taking extra class to prepare himself for the university test, he want to study in my university. " added haechan.

" how about you chenle? " asked hendery. " yeah, aren't you also going to college next year? " xiaojun said before he ate the cake from his fork.

being the youngest, chenle looked slightly confused to answer his hyungs questions, " i don't know... i think i'll continue my study abroad or maybe i'll just attend the same university as win-ge. " he shrugged.