♡ 2 ♡

sofia hurried to pay the cab driver and rush back to her house, she couldn't believe how stupid it was for her not keeping track of time. as soon as she arrived, she was greeted by her brother. " there you are! " a handsome man in suit turned his attention towards her, " kun-ge i'm so sorry for the wait! "

" i've been calling you but you didn't even accept it, i was actually worried, though. " kun sighs in both relief and annoyed because she replied with her small giggles instead. she couldn't focus on her older brother nagging because he had worn their father's old suit, ready to roll.

" come on, what are you smiling at? is there something on my face? " kun quickly took a mirror near the coffee table to find nothing was wrong with how he looked. " no! it's just that you look very handsome, hehe. " kun was surprised to hear sofia's thought since it was indeed rare for him to hear such cutesy complimentary words from his own little sister.

" i thought you guys had left already, " both sofia and kun turned their faces towards the staircase to find a fierce looking woman walking down towards their direction. " ah, seulgi nuna! we're just about to leave but your sister here decided she should go missing first. " kun rolled his eyes as a reply.

" well, have you ever hear the terms better late then never? " sofia let out a sigh when seulgi dragged sofia inside her own room. " do wait for more time, okay kun? " the younger brother rolled his eyes in desperation, knowing that he had to wait for another long time.

inside the room, seulgi told sofia to sit in front of her dressing table as she gently pulled the hairband from her little sister hair. sofia tried to manage her breath while seulgi put make up on her, " so, where have you been little miss? " sofia could see her older sister's face changing into a mischievous one while asking the question.

" i told you i went to a haunted house with taeyong oppa. " sofia sighed as she wore a cute princess dress seulgi just borrowed from her friend. both kun and sofia had decided to roleplay as disney princess and prince for her university halloween party.

seulgi then gracefully styled sofia's hair into an updo one, lining up the braids to compile into a beautiful bun. " with jaehyun? " sofia shook her head, disbelief as she denied the sudden question. just by hearing his name could leave such uncomfortable feelings for sofia. " i told you, we're not even friends yet. "

" well you should be. " seulgi continued but sofia kept on ignoring her.

" come on, what's taking so long? " kun couldn't even finish his sentence as sofia turned around gracefully. the light shone through her small crown as if she was a true princess trying to find her true love.

" liking what you see? thanks, i know i'm talented. " seulgi handed a small purse towards her little sister before forcing both of them out of her bedroom. " go on, have fun kids! "

" ugh, sorry for the wait... " said sofia but no response was heard from the older one. " ge? kun-ge? hey! " kun quickly snapped back to realize that sofia was pinching his cheek.

" hey, how dare you do that to your gege? " he whined while caressing his now redden cheek.

sofia was oblivious to kun being blown away, stunned by how she dressed up, especially since she rarely agreed to wear costumes so nobody knew the reason why she decided to agree on whatever seulgi forcing her to wear that night.

" you said we're going to be late? " sofia gestured to the car, already parked in front of her house.

" oh right! " kun shrugged his earlier thoughts, leading sofia inside the car and then drove to her university.

just in front of the gate, they were already greeted by halloween pumpkins spreading among the roads. the creative division surely succeed in impressing the guests.

" wow are those witches? " bunch of girls using a high hat and green ornaments managed to catch kun's attention as soon as he entered the school's lounge. " well they surely are a bunch of witches in real life. " sofia rolled her eyes as she quickly grabbed kun's arms, dragging him further into the crowd. she definitely had zero intention to encounters those mean girls during tonight party.

her footsteps were quick and she didn't even pay any attention to where she was going. " hey watch where you're going! " she ended up bumping into someone with a drink.

sofia hurriedly apologize but the person she bumped into suddenly turned frozen. " oh yangyang, i'm sorry! "

sofia noticed yangyang's white costume was tainted in red liquid that had come from the spilling syrup. " oh no, your suit! " yangyang shook his head, realizing that her angelic suit had turned to a devilish red instead, positioned right on the middle of his chest.

he nervously tried to laugh it off. " ah, it's fine, i can like... just wiped this. "

yangyang had been crushing on sofia for as long as he could remember and to see sofia in such a feminine dress that night had stunned him more than anything he encountered before.

" there you are! i thought i lost you. " yangyang was startled to see kun showing up from sofia's back, he thought that it was her older boyfriend.

" um, i probably need to go wash this. " yangyang said, leaving kun wondering why the stranger he didn't know hurriedly left in such an uncomfortable gaze.

" kun-ge, i have something to apologize for, i'll call you when i finished. meet me outside! " before kun could deny sofia's request, she quickly ran after yangyang.

just inside the male restroom, yangyang carefully wiped his silk suit but the tainted part kept on spreading, making it worse. he then walked out the restroom, mind filled with both dirty clothes and sofia's relation to kun.

yangyang wasn't sure if kun was indeed sofia's boyfriend but the possibility was still there. " god damn, why am i getting anxious over their status? i should've asked sofia before running away like a coward. " he whined to himself, not realizing that sofia was already behind her.

" ask me what? " yangyang eyes were getting bigger as he saw sofia already standing in front of the restroom.

" oh my god, you startled me... ha-have you been standing there for a long time? " sofia nodded and yangyang began to panic even more.

" did you like, hear everything i said? " he swore he could have jumped into the university pool if she replied with another yes.

" were you talking shit about me? " sofia frowned while the other sighed in relief " of course not! why would i do that!? " stated yangyang who was still feeling awkward from their previous moment.

noticing the pinkish stain on yangyang's chest, sofia remembered the first reason why she chased yangyang before. " oh my god yangyang, i'm very terribly sorry for what i've caused. please accept this as an apology! " sofia suddenly bowed and gave yangyang a chocolate bar.

" woah... " such simple words yet yangyang felt as if he got struck by a love lighting.

he accepted the bar with a full smile, " you know, it's my first chocolate for the night. "

without her knowing, yangyang had declined any sweets the girl offered him before, he was determined to receive his first treat only from sofia and didn't believe that the incident would actually helped him achieving his goal.

" liar. " she scoffed and yangyang was startled to hear those words from sofia.

" you must have received a lot of candies before this one, you're always popular! " yangyang was about to argue back but sofia suddenly received a phone call from kun.

she frowned, saying " okay okay i'll be there! calm down! " before immediately hanging up, leaving kun to stay upset on the phone.

sofia waved goodbye to yangyang after talking through the phone, " well, i guess i'll see you around at uni, have a nice day, and i'm sorry again! " and then she left through the crowd as she disappeared from yangyang's view. " fuck. "