♡ 12 ♡

it was pouring rain but sofia kept on running as fast as she could, she was determined to reach the huge building. " she sighed in desperation to see the information desk had closed down, " i'm so screwed. " she said, her clothes were already soaking wet.

the girl sat down in front of the damp building, her tears were dropping as she remembered her terrible mistake. how could she forget to contact the entertainment company for tommorow event? she knew that lots of people would come to see the artist performance yet she couldn't even did a single job jungwoo had specifically asked her to.

meanwhile, kun was calling her little sister non stop. he felt both worry and nervous while hopping into the car, driving to wherever he thought sofia would be. he trembled after the very moment jaemin and yangyang said sofia suddenly ran outside, even leaving her belongings except her phone in jaemin's house. the boys had also been trying to call her but her phone was dead.

sofia couldn't even reply to any of the messages she received, " i'm such a failure. " she teared up. her phone was blown by the numerous text messages and phone calls, they were waiting for her response in terms of confirming the guest star arrival.

but now, there she was, freezing outside the entertainment building, reciting how dumb it was for her to not think before doing something. sofia tried to laugh remembering that she had forgotten what kun had taught her before, " kun-ge would be furious if he knew about this. " she weakly smiled as her mind flashbacks to her childhood.

that time, kun was wiping her bleeding knee, " sofia! don't you remember that you should think before you act!? what happened if you fell into the pit and hurt yourself? why are you so stubborn. "

the twelve year old girl was trying to help her neighbor getting up from his roller skate but she ended up hurting her knee badly in progress. " kun-ge... stop worrying about me. you know i'm not a kid anymore, " sofia chuckled as she saw the sixteen year old kun kept on nagging while taking care of her scars.

kun flicked sofia's forehead and she started crying again, " i don't care. "

he rolled his eyes, saying " don't fake cry on me little girl. " sofia immediately laughed and stood up with the help of kun.

as soon as they got home, sofia was having her birthday cake happily while she heared kun nagged, " mei, you have to put yourself first. i mean, you don't have to think about others so much, " he sighed, gently stroking sofia's hair.

sofia scoffed, she was trying to change the topic to prevent herself from hearing kun's nagging. " what about you then? where were you all day? are you practicing for your theatre drama again? " she asked and the older smiled. he nodded his head as an answer.

sofia found it endearing that even until now, she still cherished the moments she could spend with kun. the girl felt utterly grateful to have such loving and caring brother as kun.

maybe he was right. if sofia didn't care so much about the show, or is trying betger to communicate, she won't be freezing there with her phone being dead. but that would've been considered as selfish, isn't it? she debated her own thoughts.

sofia opened her eyes in shocked, a huge umbrella suddenly hovering above her head, finally preventing the rain to hit her head. " excuse me miss, are you lost? " a tall man gently ask.

sofia lifted up to see his face was covered by a black mask but he didn't give any dangerous aura. in fact, he was genuinely trying to help sofia in case if she was really lost.

another boy suddenly opened the lobby door. he was carrying a transparent umbrella, " what's wrong ge? "

lucas pointed to where sofia was sitting down, " renjun-ah, i think she's lost, what do you think? "