Chapter 16

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA BUY ME MAMAMOO'S TRAVEL ALBUM! AND THEIR HALLOWEEN VERSION OF DINGGA DINGGA KILLED ME AGHHH!

-

You must be thinking- Kim Seok Jin, you're dead. You're dead meat. No, you're already rotting dead. 

Honestly, same. 

But I couldn't help it, my heart was beating so fast and I ran out of things to say. The only thing that came to me was the first thing I saw once I looked up, which was...

"You're beautiful." 

Byul's expression went from confused to baffled the moment I said that. 

I could see an expression similar to the look I saw on her face the night I kissed her. 

What exactly does this confusing look mean?

I gulped, as Byul lowered her head. 

"You... must be talking about this little girl, huh?" 

She lifted her right hand, grinning as she wriggled the small doll in her hand. "I agree, she's a beauty indeed." 

My eyes landed on the doll; a cute girl in a black gown and golden locks with twinkling eyes smiling back at me. I frowned, lost at words as I looked back at Byul, who looked too absorbed in the doll rather than what I just said. 

Then she lifted the other hand with a similar doll, but a different gown colour. 

Byul compared the two in front of my face. "Black or pink?" 

"Er..." I mumbled, lips going terribly dry. "I- Can't you just buy both?" 

Oh man, where is this conversation going anyway?

"Good point." Byul pulled them back, and then nodded her head. "Blackpink. I bet the girls would love it." 

Without another word, she turned around and started walking back to the spot she left. I frowned even deeper, puzzled beyond what I had imagine.

Did she not hear me? 

Or... 

"Hey, Byul-" 

She turned around, and raised a brow. "What?" 

The look on her face made me gulp. 

"Nothing." 

Byul smiled, ever so faintly. 

"I thought so." 

And she walked away, leaving me overthinking by myself again. I have no idea what just happened, but it's getting to me. 

But when I checked my phone again, blood stopped rushing through my veins. 

"SENT?? PHOTO... SENT?? TO WHOOO??" I freaked out with my mouth hung low. What the heck have I done? 

Most importantly, which photo? 

It didn't took me long to see the name I just sent it to, and I could feel my whole world crashing down.

Suga. 

And it was the photo of Byul. 

"DELETE, DELETE!!" 

But it was too late. 

On the chat screen, I could clearly see the word 'online' and 'bluetick' even as I deleted the photo for him. Suga didn't reply, and I have no idea whether he managed to see it before I deleted it- or after.