Chapter 2

Operation #1: Approach Moonmoon (???)

Note: Find out her real name, her course, and her connection with Jennie.

-

I licked my lower lip nervously, my heart beating fast.

"Yah, is this really possible?" I whispered, looking back behind the brick walls. Sandeul furrowed his brows at me. "What?"

"This whole plan, you know, operation seduce and heartbreak?"

"Dude, if you're hesitating then let's just not do it. You'll just have to bear with the fame drop in your campus king status, though. After seeing you hit a girl's head so hard in the cafeteria, I bet most of your fangirls have lost their trust in you... Dang, and you don't even have Jennie to boost up your reputation anymore. She used to support you a lot even when there were bad rumors about you, remember?"

My eyes widened at his straightforward words.

"Sht! You just know the right things to say!" I exclaimed. "Now I'm beyond motivated to break her heart!"

Sandeul smirked, raising his brows playfully. "Geureochi! That sounds more like Kim Seok Jin!"

"Geurae, geurae!" I blew the bangs out of my face, determined as I popped my head from behind the wall, searching for the tomboy.

"She's there!" I softly shrieked, my heart suddenly burning with determination. "Yah, I don't even know what to address her!"

"That's why you have to find out her real name, dummie!" Sandeul hits my head from behind as I shrieked in pain right after. "Dude, my head is gonna break before I could even walk there!"

"LMAO, just go to her!"

"Huh? Go and approach her just like that?"

Sandeul looked at me like he was sick of my questions. "You know what? I'll freaking push you there if you leave me no choice."

"Wait, what-"

Before I could even finish, the jerk pushed me out from behind the wall, leaving me shrieking out loud as I stumbled forward. My body bent down so clumsily I almost touched the ground. "OH, OHHHH, OH!"

After an eternity passed I finally regained my stability and stood straight, my hands just spread wide beside me like I was Spiderman, just occasionally falling from the sky.

I gulped, lifting my face as I directly met a pair of familiar eyes.

She stared at me weirdly, her eyebrows furrowed.

She was sitting alone at the wooden set of table and bench, the trademark sitting spots in our campus. There was a thick and large tree right behind her, followed by more wooden benches. Sandeul and I have been searching the whole campus for more than 2 hours after we arrived this morning, and dang, we even skipped a class!

We had no idea who she was, what course she's taking, or even her age to help us find out where she could possibly be. We almost gave up, thinking she probably didn't have a class that day, when we found her sitting near the pathway out of campus. It was practically a bold - and undeniably- blind search, all for my sneaky plan!

The girl- I mean, tomboy, er... Yeah, she was staring at me so hard I could feel my face turning into a tomato.

Dang, I have to admit, I sounded so weird just now!

"Uh, hum!" I cleared my throat, pulling down my varsity jacket like I was fine.

"Ah. I know you." She suddenly said, pushing back her bangs to the back, only for it to fall back onto her face gracefully in style. "Jennie's boy- ah, aniya, Jennie's ex, huh?"