Chapter 33

A/N:

Hi guys! Thank you so much for waiting. I have entered a very busy phase in my education, so I can't really say when I'll update again. Again, I am very thankful that you all are still reading and waiting for updates.

For CLASSIFIED: Black Cage readers, I would like to put my focus on this fanfic first, so I truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Anyways, enjoy!

-

Moon Byul's P.O.V.

White, fluffy clouds painted the blue canvas above us as I watched from inside the train.

Flower fields as far as the eyes could see colored the view outside. I wonder, how could so much life come out of things that could not speak, nor think? How they move as the wind hits their-

Aish, I'll stop. Why on earth am I getting poetic? Nothing I said was actually in front of me - was I that stressed out from today's incident that I'm starting to hallucinate?

Last time I checked my phone, it was around 10PM. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me, on the last train to Ulsan.

I sighed, blinking as I observed the real situation outside the window; the sky was pitch black, the moonlight was barely getting through the clouds, and instead of flower fields, all I see were dark bushes and trees.

I leaned my head against the clear window glass, finding it comforting despite getting my head slammed on it a few times. It was a good distraction for me, though.

"Byul? Are you okay?"

Jin's voice made me sat up straight, caught off guard. He was sound asleep just a while ago on the seat facing me.

Ommo, did I talk to myself? Did he hear me?

"Byul?" He called out again, rubbing his eyes and then staring at me. He leaned forwards, dropping his thin blanket on the ground. "Do you need anything? Are you hungry?"

I shook my head, and tried to smile. "No, I'm fine. Go back to sleep."

He smiled; the kind of smile that was natural and spontaneous, since he just woke up. His dark natural hair messy and not styled, his face looking pale and tired, and his lips cracking. I couldn't help but to notice all that as he leaned back onto his seat, still rubbing his eyes.

"Byul-ah, I think..." He yawned in between. "I need the toilet."

"Ah, okay." I nodded, and giving him way to get out of our row.

Once he left, I leaned back and closed my eyes.

"Byullie, I need the toilet. Can you wait a sec?"

"Of course." I chuckled, shaking my head because I found it funny. "It's not like the train can leave you behind when you're already in it?"

Daniel chuckled, naturally pushing his hair back as he exited our row.

I watched as he disappeared from my sight, and turned back to the view outside my window. Ah, I could see the deep blue ocean from here. I predict that we would arrive in less than half an hour. It's been a while since I visited the vacation home in Ulsan. I was hoping for the maids to leave for their vacation by the time we've arrived, because I wanted to be alone with Daniel for the remaining weekend. It won't be a long stay, but I know it's going to be worth it.

As long as I'm with Daniel, everything's worth it.

I opened my eyes, realizing that I was in tears again. At this point, I don't even know if I'm crying because I'm hurt, or just because I miss those times I spent with him.