Chapter 15

A/N: 

I KNOW. 

You probably thought to yourself: THE AUTHOR SAID SHE WAS GONNA UPDATE REGULARLY BUT WTF IS SHE? 

well if u read CLASSIFIED u would probably know I was busy finishing it up and now it's fully completed! Comment here with any emoji you like if you've completed CLASSIFIED! (just wanna see how many readers here read that fanfic too hihi) 

SO HERE I AM. I'M BACK FOR GOOD. just give me some time to process and reread this book myself LOL cuz CLASSIFIED used up most of my brain :D do check it out if i update late again huhu! I might be busy even tho it's my sem break so yup i cant guarantee how frequent is 'regular' gonna be. 

Do comment, vote, and enjoy! Also stay safe! 

AND YO LET'S HYPE ON MAMAMOO'S COMEBACK A SIS IS BROKE AND DYING GOODBYE

-

"Because I'm an orphan too." 

There was a long pause that occurred right after I finished my sentence. 

Long enough to make me doubt myself if I did the right decision of telling them about it. To be frank, only Jennie and Sandeul are aware of this fact. Not even my hardcore fans know, because I never talked about it.

I mean, what's there to talk about? 

"I see." Byul was the first to break the silence. 

I tried to study her facial expression, but you know Byul, she never really expressed anything so I ended up just keeping quiet again. She reached for her papers again, and soon began distributing the extra copies she had on the table to the four of us. 

"I want each one of you to read through this proposal, make sure you understand the gist of it, and let's meet up again as soon as possible so we can start brainstorming what activities we might do. When you get back home, try thinking of it too. It would be great to have at least two suggestions by the time we meet up, one activity for the kids to enjoy, and one activity to raise funds for their center." 

Ken, Hani, and Sandeul nodded, followed by me. 

"That's all for today." Byul tidied up her documents, preparing to leave. "Any suggestions on what day we shall meet up again?"

"Tomorrow?" Ken asked. "Tomorrow evening?" 

"Sure." Byul replied. 

"Can we change the venue to somewhere else?" Hani carefully looked at her. "For more creativity and change of atmosphere." 

"Cool. Can you make a chat group so we would stay connected?" Byul swung her sling bag across herself as she spoke. "You have all our numbers, right? You can come up with the venue, and let us know first thing tomorrow." 

"Noted!" 

Everyone was starting to stand up, leaving me and Sandeul switching doubtful looks. 

I gulped, still feeling a bit lost about the event. Maybe it's because I never really worked this serious and this hard for my studies, and the regret is kinda seeping in me now. 

As Ken and Hani greeted Byul and left the cafe, I looked at Sandeul again- who to my dismay, was reading something at this phone. "Oh dang, I have a meeting with the IT club in an hour. I gotta go, Jin." 

"Seriously?" I croaked, standing up from my seat. "Okay then, see you." 

Sandeul patted me at the back and greeted Byul before walking out the cafe.