Chapter 5

A/N: 

Yes, I know this update was a bit late than usual. If you've read my books long enough you'll know I update very randomly. Sometimes, it's just everyday. Sometimes it's once a week. It depends on my availability, so I apologize in advance if I keep you waiting! 

Once again, I would like to remind you that this fanfic is PURELY AND ABSOLUTELY FICTIONAL, so all the stereotypes, all the assumptions, all the cursing coming from the characters are given to them for the purpose of the fictional story, so I truly hope you don't take it the wrong way. 

If I was to stereotype anyone, I wouldn't have made a fanfic with the purpose of changing the stereotype, would I? I dress like a boy too, had a boy haircut too, have a manlier voice too, has been assumed to be lesbian too, and still a woman falling for stupid straight crushes- wait I got carried away, but anyways, I do not want to keep writing the same message ahead of every chapter, so please do understand if you are going to keep reading. Thank you. 

One more thing! I have OSTs for this whole fanfic. My inspiration was driven from these songs, so the lyrics are most likely portraying the plot (tho you might not understand it yet at this point of the story). 

1. Sam Kim - Sun and Moon

2. Moon Byul - Absence

3. Jukjae - Tattoo

and maybe more to come as the story line progresses. Stay tuned! And dude, Hwasa's LMM got me crying HUAAAA DO WATCH IT! 

 -

It was almost 7PM, and I couldn't stop wondering. 

Why am I still here?

Somehow, after hours of stalking her, I am still here. I didn't approach her, nor did I made her notice of my presence. I just hid behind the fence, secretly peeking from afar as she laughed and played with the kids. Turns out they only had a short break outside, and they spent most of their time in the building. 

So, why the heck am I still here? 

Well, technically I've been spending the last few hours contemplating about my next step. Should I just go and meet her? Should I wait for her to come out? Should I wait for her to return to her house? 

And then there were these questions. 

What if she doesn't go back? What if she lives here? What if she reports me to the police for stalking her? 

Gosh, Kim Seok Jin. It's either your dumb ass has reached its max capacity, or you're just a damn coward. You've been stuck for quite some time and you're still clueless as heck. Why is it so hard for you to make a decision?

"Huh, what do I do?" I ruffled my hair, messing it up as I crouched down. "I'm getting hungry too, ughhhhh!" 

"What the fck?" 

I could feel my blood rushing aggressively in my veins when I looked up to my left side. I met her huge eyes staring at me like I was inhuman, and the next thing I know, she was glaring at me. 

Oh no. 

This is going so wrong, on so many levels. 

"Why are you here?" Her natural brows furrowed hard as she glanced around the dark area, adjusting her sling bag above her plain T-shirt. 

My lips were literally trembling as I stood up, trying my best to keep calm. 

"I... I came to meet you." I couldn't bring myself to look at her so long, probably because she looked beyond furious, and probably because I was too shocked by her sudden appearance.