Prologue

A/N:

Just a heads up, if you're searching for the typical fall in love fluffy lovey dovey type of story, this is not it- yet.

But enjoy.

-

"Kim Seok Jin."

The boy with dark brown hair looked up, raising one of his thick brows.

"What?"

"Aren't you tired of being so handsome?" His friend, Sandeul asked while chuckling. Then he pointed a finger towards the lecture hall's entrance. "It'll be hard to pass through them this time."

Jin turned his head, just to see dozens of girls smiling and waving towards him.

He smirked, which eventually caused the girls to gasp in total fangirl mode.

"Tsk. Campus king, indeed." Sandeul laughed, as Jin stood up from his seat. The sight of his tall and lean figure made the girls cry out again, as he began to walk towards them.

As soon as Jin stopped in front of the girls, he raised his brows, smiling.

"Can I pass through? We have another lecture to catch."

"Of courseee!" The girls answered almost in chorus, backing off but their eyes were still glued on Jin's flawless skin and perfect face structure.

"Thank you." Jin smiled wider, and gestured to Sandeul to tell him that they could now leave. The two made their way pass the girls, who seemed to have no plans in leaving them alone.

"At this point, our graduation ceremony will probably be like a fanmeeting!" Sandeul looked back a few times, sighing to see so many girls still following them.

"Let them be. They'll get tired eventually."

"You said that ten thousand years ago!"

"Don't be so dramatic." Jin scoffed, looking back. The girls gasped in awe for another minute, sending Jin chuckling as they reached another faculty building.

"Jin hyung! Wait, hyung!"

Jin stopped in his tracks, spotting a familiar figure running towards him. He frowned. "Jimin?"

The blonde hair junior managed to stop and catch his breath, shaking his head. Jin and Sandeul changed glances, confused.

"Wae, Jiminnie?" Jin asked.

Jimin lifted his head, his face red. "Hyung, I saw... I saw your girlfriend!"

"What about her?"

"She's... she's flirting with someone else!" Jimin croaked, waving an arm to a certain direction.

"Eh?" Sandeul raised his brows, shocked, while Jin just stood there- stunned.

The expression on his face said it all; he did not like the news a single bit.

"Yah, with who?" Sandeul asked when Jin couldn't respond, knowing that Jin has been dating her since their freshmen year, three years ago.

"Who the hell is the king's girlfriend flirting with? Where is the man? Lemme hit him for you, Jin!"

Jimin's face grew dark as he nervously gulped.

Judging by his expression, Jin could sense something off. Very off.

Jimin hesitantly chuckled.

"The problem is... she's not even a man."

-

A/N:

You're probably thinking:

What kind of a plot is this? What is the relevance of it with Stay Gold?

Don't worry THIS IS NOT A MONEY HEIST OR A JEWELLERY SHOP ROBBERY OR SOMETHING-

I SAID NO CRIMINAL MINDS RIGHT TRUST ME-

And thank you so much for reading! STAY TUNED <3