Chapter 13

A/N:

Firstly, thank you for waiting. Second, sorry for updating so late, again. I'm very busy so this is the only time I can write and update. Third, I know some of you really like this fanfic but I really appreciate it if you can wait for my updates or reread any other stories from me, rather than asking me to update faster. Fourth, I feel guilty for updating this one first before CLASSIFIED, but I hope you CLASSIFIED readers understand. That fanfic requires all my criminal brain cells so I'm still in the process of summoning it. Fifth, things are rough so I really appreciate positive and constructive comments! Lastly, enjoy and God bless yall.

----------------------

Song Recommendation:

Title: Let's Go See The Stars

Artist: Jukjae

Can't write a lot but fyi, the song went viral after Park Bogum covered it, but I like the original song better. This song will appear in this chapter, so it would be cool if you listen to it while reading, but not forcing you to!

-----------------------

"I need you."

The moment she said that, my heart dropped.

"I'll be right there!" I instantly got up.

"Yah, Jin-ah?" Sandeul asked, confused.

My foggy mind could only think of Byul and what was probably happening to her. Why did she suddenly call me at this time? Did something bad happened to her?

The call ended without her saying anything else, and so I shoved the device into my pocket before racing away to get my wallet upstairs.

"Yah eodiga?"

"Byul!"

"Wae, wae, what's up with her?"

I ran down after getting my wallet, and raced towards the front door. I turned back to look at my puzzled friends one last time.

"She needs me!"

And I ran out the door.

-

"Come on, pick up!"

I began biting my lower lip hard, staring outside the taxi's window in genuine worry.

What in the world is happening to Byul that she hasn't been responding to my calls? Thank goodness I gave her my number today!

"Here?" The taxi stopped further away from her house, but I was too eager to get out and just said yes. I paid him the amount so fast I wasn't even bothered the price.

"Thanks!" I got out of the taxi, ran to her front gate only to see it wide opened.

My heartbeat raced faster than I expect.

I lifted my face in horror as I walked into her front yard and towards her door.

The phone was still on my ear, and the dialling sound was still left unanswered. I let my bangs stick to my forehead as it was pooled with sweat.

"Byul!" I shouted outside her door.

I was just reaching my hand to the knob when the door swung opened from the inside. My mouth dropped because I wasn't expecting that. "Byul-"