Chapter 31

A/N: This chapter might be a little fast paced, I hope it makes sense :)

-

[Third person P.O.V.]

Hani was smiling ear to ear as she came out from a different dressing room. Ah, her social media is going to explode with dms very soon!

She knew how hot Jin's last photo shoot was, and she knew that with his help, she will rise to stardom much faster.

Her dad wasn't that fond of giving her the company, especially because she's a woman.

One year ago, she happened to meet Byul, who was having the time of her life with Daniel.

Daniel was SNU's 'Campus King', along with Byul who was the 'Campus Queen'.

When Hani's dad happened to do an event that required her to work with Byul, she couldn't help but to feel terrible. Her dad kept comparing them, and mentioned that Byul was so different from her because Byul had a fiancé. Byul had a man that made her an amazing woman.

That you only become a worthy queen with a worthy king by your side.

And Hani has never forgotten that, until this very day.

After taking Daniel away, she never thought Byul would transfer to the same university she attended. At first, she wasn't worried and even praised Byul in front of people.

Byul was dressing up a as guy, and even appeared as one- which made Hani absolutely glad.

She didn't have to worry that Byul would try to get her throne back.

Byul had no idea Daniel was forced to obey her, so as long as Hani plays along, Byul will never, ever, find out.

But when her dad suddenly handed over the magazine department to Daniel and funded his own company, Hani knew it was time to find a different king.

And that king is Kim Seok Jin.

"Let's get back to the shooting, everybody!"

"Ne!" Hani replied, all bubbly and happy. She quickly made her way to the flower patches laid down on the floor for the second concept. Oh, she would look absolutely pretty with all these flowers surrounding her!

She has never modeled for her dad's magazine, but once he sees her success, Hani might finally stand a chance to get the company.

But just as she was happily observing the flowers, a figure approached her on the set.

She glanced at the figure, who was all dressed and styled in the men's clothing for the photo shoot. Assuming it was Jin, Hani didn't bother looking up until he arrived beside her.

Naturally, she turned to him with a large grin.

But when she realized it wasn't him, her grin vanished in a blink of an eye.

Instantly, a cold chill ran down her spine, followed by her whole body.

"What... are you doing here?"

Byul stared at her sharply, before curving a charming smile. Her hair was styled similar to Jin's hair earlier, with natural brown make up and suit concept.

"What's with the face, Hani? I'm here to replace Jin." She said calmly. "Jin's famous, you bet. But I'm way more beneficial to you."

"Hold up, what's going on?!" Hani stepped back, clearly losing her mind as her eyes darted around the set. "YAH! WHY IS SHE HERE? ARE YOU ALL NOT DOING YOUR JOBS RIGHT??"