Chapter 11

————————

Song Recommendation:
Title: Flowering
Artist: LUCY (K-band)
Info: They're probably the reason why I'm updating so late. I've been seriously obsessed by both their crazy musical talent and cute personalities. In just 1 week, I became a hardcore fan of LUCY. The band won second place in the famous band competition, SUPERBAND, and if you aren't aware of it yet- I'm a sucker for music playing people. This group even has a violinist and the drummer can sing! The bassist is their song producer, and the vocalist was actually not a part of LUCY but a replacement because the vocalist returned back to his original band after SUPERBAND ended. Regardless, their vocalist's voice is what made me stan! He was actually known to appear on Duet Festival with Ken (VIXX) and I'm so happy he debuted in a band. Okay, I'm not forcing u to stan then but imma just throw this out here cuz man they're underrated even when they're under Mystic Story, which is under SM Entertainment.
Music Appreciation: Dude, this song has all the elements of aesthetics I am searching for. The melody of the song is so pleasing and well-written, but when I heard the poetic lyrics I immediately acknowledged the great music they were going to bring to the table. Even the title itself is already so beautiful... or maybe it's just because I like nature? Watch the MV tho, it's so beautiful (in my eyes). But anyways, the song is an inspiration, and it would be selfish of me to not share it with yall.

————————

"Kim Seok Jin, get the fck out."

"Jennie. Let him go right now." Byul's stern voice managed to make Jennie let go of me immediately. She frowned at Byul. "Why are you letting this jerk in here? Why is he holding your hand?"

I was so speechless that I just looked down as a reflex action.

"Why do you care? It's no big deal, Jen." Byul replied, frustrated. "Can't you just relax and greet me nicely? Stop making a scene every time I meet you two."

The 'you two' part got me biting my lips.

It's always us fighting, and Byul in between.

When can I ever stop feeling guilty about this?

"But Moonmoon, he refused to tell me where you were!"

"And I told him to!" Byul sighed. "Can't you see this is exactly why I didn't want you to know?"

Jennie fell silent for a moment.

"Moonmoon-ah, who did this to you?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. I'm fine now."

"But what if something worse happened?" Now Jennie was the one frustrated. Then I could feel the sharp stare she was giving me, so I slowly looked up. Yup, she looked furious indeed.

"This is because of your fangirl, huh?" She snapped. "I heard from Sandeul. At least he's human enough to tell me where my best friend is hospitalized."

Damn it.

"And you have the freaking guts to even be here?" The sound of disgust in her voice threw me off guard again, like everything that happened between us before wasn't heartbreaking enough.

"Jennie, please, he's just here to take care of me." Byul's defensive tone made Jennie raise her brows.

"Take care of you? Are you kidding me, Moon?"