NYDER (18)

"Get ready, few minutes the judge will be here and the trial will be started" saad ni Attorney Quijino sa amin.

Agad akong napabutong hininga habang nakatingin kay Harliah at Cathy. Both of them are emotionless habang nakatingin lang ng diritso.

Its been a week since Cathy stated. Because og her, we are able to open the case again.

Agad din  namang pinadalhan ng court order sina Roy, Burnok at Tonyo habang yung isa naman nilang kasamahan ay hindi pa nakikita o nahahanap manlang.

I'm also involved in the case kaya yung attorney na magtatangol sa amin ay si Attorney Quijino. All i can do now, is to state all the events that I know about what happened.

The trial started as well as the opening arguments. They also presented evidence at yun din ang ginawa namin using the phone of Cathy wherein she have the copy of cctv footage outside of the Warehouse na kung saan ay pumasok si Roy at kasunod din ako. A few minutes ay dumating ang groupo nina Burnok at pumasok sa warehouse.

Attorney Quijino also explain about what happen inside just like what I remember.

Few minutes. I saw Harliah entering the Warehouse.

Napatingin ako kay Harliah. I saw how completely clueless she was while looking on the screen presented.

After hours of presenting, agad na pinatawag si Cathy, the Corroborative witness.

Evidence can be classified as either direct evidence or indirect circumstantial evidence. An eyewitness is a person who directly saw the criminal event take place, while a corroborative witness is a person who can only provide circumstantial or indirect evidence of the events surrounding the crime.

Before she begun on stating, she solemnly swear in front of them that evrything that she will state is true and nothing but a true.

"State your name for the record" the clerk asked.

"I am Cathy Primavera" she answered.

"What is your relationship to the both victims?" the defenders attorney asked.

"Harliah is my schoolmates while Nyder is my Fiance" she said as she gaze at me.

Beat.

"Based on the reports, you've stated that you're in the same place and the same time as the event happened, what are you doing there?" He asked asked again. Nakikita ko sa mga mata ni Cathy na natatakot siya but still, she did her best to hide it.

"That time, Nyder and I are fighting because of misunderstanding in our relationship. He find out that Roy is still into me even if we're already in relationship" she sighed.

"I know that Nyder rushed in school to talk to Roy about what happened that's why I go to the same place where Roy used to hang around, which is the Warehouse. Around 9, I'm almost there when I saw the gang group (referring to Burnok)  doing indecency to unconscious body" after I heard that, hindi ko namamalayang nakakuyom na ang kamao ko  sa sobrang galit na nararamdaman ko sa kanila.

"I startle fo what I saw. I have also no idea that Nyder was there and also unconscious. My body frozed until I found my self calling a police and reporting about what happened" she added.

Nanatili ang tingin ko kay Harliah. She burst into tears after she heard all of those. Hindi ko kayang makita siyang ganito. Its feels like someone is squeezing my heart. Hindi ko kaya!

After an hours ay natapos na din ang Trial. I was about to talk to Harliah pero agad siyang umiwas sa akin, ganun din si Cathy.

Nakita ko ding iniwasan ni Harliah si Kuya.