Chapter 3

After it was my turn in Ollivanders, the 3 of us sat down in a place called the Leaky Cauldron and while Harry was talking to Hagrid I was busy playing around with the cat which I ended up naming Panther. I also looked at my wand, I was told it is ebony wood with a phoenix feather core.

- Small time-skip -

Finally the day had come when we would go to Hogwarts. Harry and I stayed overnight in the rooms provided by the Leaky Cauldron.

Hagrid brought us to Kings Cross in London where apparently we would be getting a train to Hogwarts. Hagrid handed each of us a ticket that said Platform 9 3/4 on it.

"But Hagrid, there is no such thing as a Platform 9 3/4." Harry exclaimed but Hagrid was nowhere to be seen.

Sighing I said "come on, let's go look around if we can find it."

I started wheeling my trolley around and looking for where this Platform could possibly be.

I saw Harry was talking to a conductor who shot him a weird look before he bumped into a woman with red hair.

"Are you dears looking for Platform 9 3/4?" She asked. We both nodded.

She looked really friendly. "It's Ron's first time too." She motioned towards a boy who also had red hair who was standing behind her.

"Just watch how the twins do it, I'm Molly by the way." She smiled at us and pointed towards where two boys were standing that were clearly identical twins and had equally red hair as Ron did.

"I'm Lucy and this is Harry." I introduced us and then watched how the twins ran full force at the wall and instead of colliding with it, they went right through.

"Now you go Ron." Molly told the red head and he also went through the wall.

"Now you dears, you've got this." She said encouragingly.

I took a deep breath and looked at the middle of the wall before charging at it and to my delight, going right through.

Harry came through shortly after as we boarded the 'Hogwarts Express'.

Someone took our luggage off from us and told us to find a seat on the train so we wandered along the corridor until we found a compartment with nobody sitting in it.

Harry sat next to me and right as we sat down Ron came in and took a seat in front of Harry.

"Are you Harry Potter?" He asked with wide eyes. I was confused, was Harry famous or something?

He nodded and Ron immediately asked "So do you have the...you know, the scar?"

I was even more confused now and saw Harry put his hand on his forehead and move his hair up to reveal a scar that was shaped like a lightning-bolt.

"Wicked." Ron exclaimed.

I guess because I grew up in the so called 'Muggle-world' I didn't know anything about this world yet, so I wouldn't really know why Harry was famous apparently.

"You are probably quite confused why Ron knows about my scar" Harry chuckled "Let me explain."

The next 10 minutes Harry began explaining the origins of his scar. I guess Hagrid told him about it while we were at the Leaky Cauldron and I was taking care of Panther.

I heard a knock at the glass of the door the led to our booth so I looked up to see a girl standing there. She had long black hair and brown eyes.

"I'm sorry to disturb, but all the other seats are taken could I maybe sit here?" She asked and we all nodded.

She took a seat in front of us and introduced herself as "Jennie." 

A/N Snape is gonna be in the next chapter!