Under the Moonlight (Halloween Special!)

| A werewolf and a Vampire meet.
SUPERNATURAL (not the show) |

Dick was currently walking through the manor. His 116th birthday just passed and Alfred was knee-deep in cleaning supplies. He offered to help, but the old Butler shooed him away.

Bruce was nowhere in sight, probably out getting a midnight snack. Dick shivered at the thought, worried over Bruce's abundant feeding.

Walking towards the kitchen, he found a glass filled to the brim with red liquid. He sighed, chugging the drink down and having decided to speak to Bruce tonight.

A sharp tug in his chest had him gasping, dropping the glass in the process. Glass shattered everywhere, but he paid it no mind. This feeling has been happening since last year. He was afraid to bring it up to Alfred or Bruce in case something was wrong with him.

Alfred came walking into the kitchen with a broom, "are you alright Master Richard?"

"I'm fine Alfie," the feeling slowly dimmed and he let out a sigh. "I don't know what came over me. Here. Let me help."

Alfred gave him a disapproving look before shooing him off once more.

Grumbling to himself he passed by one of the patio doors, a sharp tug having him stumble in the process.

Grasping his chest with a groan he peeks outside. He doesn't notice anything at first, but soon he sees a flash of gold. Taking a closer look he realized they were golden eyes.

A distinct thought of 'mine' went through his mind before he was hissing at the intruder, baring his fangs.

The intruder instantly ran off. He goes to chase after them but a hand clamps down on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Bruce asked from behind him.

He goes to answer but decides against the truth. "I thought I saw something. It was just a raccoon though."

Bruce glared at him, "if it was a human then we need to-"

"-It wasn't. Trust me, Bruce, I would never jeopardize us like that."

Giving a stiff nod down to the younger male, Bruce turned and walked off.

He sighed, turning back towards the door. He opened it and stepped out, the cool air giving him a sense of peace.

'Who was that?'

~~~~~~~

A few days have passed and he kept seeing some guy hiding outback. Maybe it was the same guy from that one night? But it couldn't have been. He had green eyes and the thing he saw had golden eyes.

He wasn't human though, so it was a possibility they were one and the same. The scent of a werewolf clung to the air whenever he stepped outside. But instead of being repulsed, it was like his scent engulfed him and just made him... Happy.

Alfred could smell it too when he went to water the gardens, but he never said a word. Bruce never went out back so he never smelled it. Although, he did get the feeling of being watched. But that was probably just his paranoia.

Dick was resting outside at night, practically inhaling the other's scent. Alfred was out gardening and couldn't help but wonder about his youngest charge.

A loud yelp left the Butler's lips when a green-eyed, redheaded boy fell out from behind his rose bush.

"Ow, ow, ow," whined the boy, Dick having jumped up to get closer to Alfred and the werewolf. Alfred had his fangs bared, but other than that he was relatively calm.