Math vs Science (Part 2)

Mr. West walked into his class for the day, running just a tad bit late from taking a detour to Dick's class, to be met with something on his board. Some of the students were laughing, but he didn't care, to busy trying to solve the stupid equation on his board.

 Some of the students were laughing, but he didn't care, to busy trying to solve the stupid equation on his board

He stared for a good solid minute, still having not figured it out. Sighing to himself he turned and was met with laughing kids and a sticky note on his desk.

"Can't solve it? Erase the top half of the equation."

He made a confused noise, turning back to the board and grabbing an eraser, he slowly erased the top half.

"I love you" was left written.

He chuckled, giving the board a soft look.

"Um.. Mr. West?"

He looked over at the girl from the other day who left those love letters to him and Dick. 

"Yes?" He asked politely. 

"Is.. Is that a math pick up line?"

She had big, hopeful eyes, along with many other students.

He chuckled, "yes."

She looked like she was going to burst from excitement, "oh! Is it from Mr. Grayson? Are you two finally dating?"

He gave her a confused look, "no, we aren't "finally dating" I'm happily engaged."

He showed the class his engagement ring and what almost seemed like horror crossed on some kids' faces a silence broke out.

He shrugged, "Ok~? No questions?" All he was met with was silence, "then I guess we should get started.."

He hopes he didn't break them.

~~~~~~~

Mr. Grayson was making his way to his class in a rush. Him and Wally, after spending a wonderful night together, woke up late! Luckily he was able to make it to Wally's class before anyone was there yet and left a surprise.

Walking through he was met with the usual chattering of teens. He stopped at his desk and picked up the coffee cup lying there, taking a sip before stopping. 

He didn't make himself any coffee this morning. 

Glancing down he was met with the cutest thing ever.