Homo

| Wally gets a little surprise at school.
NOT SOULMATES | 

Roy and Dick were waiting outside of Wally's school for a surprise visit, thanks to Dick. Glancing at the school just in time for the bell to ring, a hoard of students rushed out. Each one of them ready for Christmas break. 

Roy being out of school by now while Dick's has gotten out early because of an attack. They watch the students run passed them, some giving them odd looks before they finally spotted a male ginger bouncing out of school.

He walked right by them, Roy and Dick giving each other amused looks before Wally stopped. He slowly turned around and faced them, a smile spreading across his face while he jogged over to them. 

"Hey, guys!" He greeted enthusiastically.

Dick couldn't resist a little teasing, because the remaining students were staring by now, nosey people. Why would Dick Grayson and Roy Harper be talking to nerdy Wally West?

"Get outta here, ginger!" a smirk grew on his face at Wally's perplexed look. 

"Yeah! Go away." included Roy, listening to the kids snicker around them.

Wally's confusion didn't go unnoticed by everyone else. "Ok 1. Roy, you're a ginger. And 2. Guys," he hissed, glancing around, a blush covering his whole face.

Some kids were full out laughing at this point, others recording the scene. 

"I'm not a ginger. I'm a redhead, there's a difference Kid Idiot." Roy explained, rolling his eyes.

Dick decided that this was embarrassing enough for Wally. "Sorry bro," he giggled, a soft look taking over Wally's face, "we were just kidding. I love you, man. Homo."

Roy choked on his spit in the background while Wally sputtered out a response. "D-don't you mean 'no homo'?"

Taking off his glasses he stared right into Wally's eyes, "No. I mean full homo."

A hush has fallen over the crowd, but at the confession, a whisper started like a wildfire. Some still recording, others watching on with full interest, while others looked away awkwardly from the scene.

But nobody has left yet and Wally still hadn't responded.

"Oh..." He whispered, the crowd quieting down to hear what was said. "R-really?" he squeaked, "you mean that?"

Dick smiled, for Wally hasn't turned away from him yet. "Yeah, dude. Go to the Winter's Ball with me? I've been turning down a lot of girls and guys just to get the courage to ask you."

"Really?" he squeaked again.

Roy finally spoke up while laughing, "I think you broke him, Dick."

Dick smirked, "then I better fix him." Throwing a wink to the still blushing ginger.

Snapping out of his thoughts he finally responded, "oh! uh, yea! yea... I mean yea to the Winter Ball thing. Not the uh.. Fixing me thing.. Unless you don't mind ditching Roy."

Roy growled at the both of them while Wally gave him a cheeky grin and Dick smiled.

"Maybe later, but for the ball, I was thinking about blue ties. It'll match my eyes."

"But I look awful in blue," pointed out Wally, walking away with both Roy and Dick leaving behind a bunch of flabbergasted students in their wake. 

"But I look great in blue!" exclaimed Dick. 

Roy sighed, "Dick you look great in any color."

"I know."

Birdflash Soulmates AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें