A Soulmate?

| Hopping through dimensions. Chaos ensues. 
KINDA SOULMATES |

Robin was, for once, having a nice day. He didn't have to argue with Cyborg and Beast Boy over breakfast like usual, Starfire and Raven were spending some sisterly time together, and so far no villains decided that today was the day to take over Jump City.

At least it started off as a good day.

From the training room he could hear yelling, thinking nothing of it he continued. Before the alarm started going off. 

Running into the living room he starting spitting out orders.

"Cyborg, figure out what's going on. Beast Boy, contact Raven and Starfi-"

Cutting himself off he stared at the intruders, quickly getting into a defensive position. Cyborg and Beast following their leader's actions.

A dark-skinned male stepped forward, hands raised, "we are not here to harm you. We are merely just trying to figure out where we are." 

Taking a closer look, he noticed that he had webbed hands. Scrutinizing the male he also saw that he had gills and his feet were also webbed.

And it seemed he wasn't the only one who noticed, "dude, are you like an Atlantean like Aqualad or something?" Beast Boy spoke up with a slightly disturbed look on his face.

The others gave each other a confused look. 

"Uh, dude.. This is Aqualad?" Spoke a redhead with a very familiar red and yellow suit.

"Kid Flash?" Cyborg asked surprised.

'Kid Flash' smiled, "so you've heard of me?"

"This isn't our Kid Flash," Robin answered with narrowed eyes, "our Kid Flash has blue eyes. This one has green."

"Your Kid Flash?" A short male answered, glancing down he was met with a very familiar domino mask. He heard Cyborg and Beast Boy gasp beside him.

Starfire and Raven flew into the room at that moment.

"Robin!" rushed Starfire, "We are sorry that we are the late. What has happe-" Starfire froze with a gasp, facing the others, or more importantly the other Robin.

"Friend Robin?" She questioned hesitantly.

The other chuckled nervously, "um? Yea..? Do I know you?"

Once more Robin's eyes narrowed before he stepped forward, "who are you?"

They watched as the others looked back and forth between each other. Facial expressions and hand gestures being used frequently.

"They're talking through a mind link," spoke  Raven, answering their unasked question.

The others stopped to stare, causing Raven to blush a bit. Robin stared before his eyes settled on the green-skinned girl. 

"You're a martian?" he asked, the young girl beamed.

"Yes! Do you know my Uncle J'onn?"

"Yea, I know him." The cold tone in his voice had the girl shrink back a bit, the superman look alike stepping in front of her with a glare. "I'll ask again. Who. Are. You?"

'Aqualad' stepped forward once more, "I am Aqualad and this is my team. We are called the Young Justice, partners of the original league brought together as a covert team."

One by one they stepped forward:

"I'm Kid Flash, fastest kid alive!"

A blonde whacked his head, "I'm Artemis."