Rings of love

Alright if I misspell or do something stupid don't ask I'm tired and I'm human too I'm not a roster that can last forever with bread inside it I'm human after all wish I was a roster tho... would toaster be a.... furry thing? Not like furry furry but electrical furry idk I'm tired rn my inner mechanical brain is slowly dying in a flame and i am a bread so note to self I am bre- what was I talking about?))

Still luz pov

Today was the day I wanted to tell amity how great she is and how much I really love her and I have a perfect way to do it of course a love ring would be there hopefully it isn't a magical disaster...like everything I do with magic...

Amity pov

It was a slow day I lingered around the house luz was gone I didn't find her around anywhere I was just bored...

"Amity amity amity!" Luz yelled as she ran in and looked at me "I have a surprise!" Luz yelled as she frantically ran out with a huge smile on her face so I followed her though I don't know what it is but I'm thinking it's a treat gift.

We entered the forest and the pond where Luz pulled me in, the pond was surprisingly clean again and it was just majestic "whoa" I said as luz stood on a flat rock and motioned me to get with her so I did what she said and stood with her. We stared at each other with a smile "amity" Luz said with a heart warming smile "yes?" I said with giggle at how cute she is "you know I cleaned This pond for so long" luz said "all for this" she added, Luz got on her knee and pulled out a box and opened it with rings I teared up and smiled "will you make me the most happiest girl in two dimensions and merry me?" Luz asked waiting for a response "are stupid! Of course I will merry you!" I said as I hugged her tightly crying my eyes out.

Later we still were at the pond having fun and kissing

Not gonna do some 18+ because fuck that hehe fuck sex jokes))

The sun was going down and me and Luz had to head home we smiled at each other and grabbed each other's hand and walked home together with the night sky slowly rising above our heads.