Blood in the water pt3

This is final blood in the water part but you know it ain't the end of the book))

Amity crying her eyes out luz gently hugging amity "I'm sorry" amity said "it's ok... just come with me" luz replied as she started to walk to the owl house luz realized amity shouldn't be walking so she scooped her up bridal style and ran to the owl house. Amity still crying about What she said.

They got to the owl house luz rams into hooty opening up "sorry hooty!" Luz yelled out as she ran up the stairs and into her room placing amity on the bed and went to find Eda.

"How rude hoot" hooty said to himself as he closed, Luz found Eda in the kitchen making something "Eda!" Luz said but before Eda could open her mouth luz started to talk again "I need you! It's amity she's badly hurt and your the only one with a tiny bit of knowledge with healing spells!" Eda put down her stuff and followed luz up the stairs.

Eda found amity on the bed her wound was visible and it was way bigger than they expected "holy sh-" before Eda could finish her sentence she was cut off by luz "can you help her?" Luz said staying next to amity's side "yeah she'll be fine just take some time" Eda replied as she put a hand on amity.

"Luz leave the room" Eda said leaving luz confused as why but she didn't argue so she left the room.

Luz couldn't hear what was going on in the room her mind was panicking as she waited for what felt like an eternity.

The door opened and Eda walked out she'll be fine just don't wake her or touch her she's in critical condition and she needs time to heal" Eda said as luz looked over at amity.

A bit shorter than what I wanted but I don't have any ideas so I had to cut it short anyways I'll see you guys next time stay safe be happy and have a good day))