"What are you doing?"

Alright if I misspell something or something doesn't make sense don't hate I just woke up and my vision is blurry))

I'm also not gonna make this one as long because I ain't in a great mood to make stories and I know you guys like them so I had to make one fast))

It was next day Luz woke and jumped out of bed feeling great. She went and got herself ready for the day (not gonna detail she is underaged and... and I don't want to be put on a target list for a hit man)

Luz was all ready she waved goodbye at the door to Eda and king and she was off to school. Her mind was cleared from amity all she wanted to see her friends and have fun no matter what. Nothing was gonna bring Luz down she...nothing.

Amity was already at school trying to forget Luz but whatever she does she always thinks of her but she also was wondering what boscha was gonna do to help her... amity thought about it and wondered what did she mean what is she gonna do. What will happen? Those thoughts swirl around amity's head as she tried to figure out what she meant.

The day at school went slow amity worried about what would happen, Luz was happy not a care in the world at what others think about her even if it's criticism (just like me but hey it cool makes me feel loved)

School finally ended everyone was leaving Luz willow and gus where outside talking to each it other, out of no where Boscha's friends grabbed willow and gus and held them tightly not letting them go as boscha grabbed luz and punched her in the stomach.

Luz fell to her knees gasping for air. Boscha grabbed Luz again and started punching her as hard as she could. Boscha then pulled out a knife and stabbed luz twice in the stomach and chest.

Amity walked out and saw what was happening she ran to them "what are you doing?" Amity yelled "what can't I make you feel better?" Boscha said as she put the knife away "not by beating her up!" Amity said as she ran to luz making sure she's ok.

Short yes but again I'm not in a good mood to make this))