Long time no see

Like that one lumity story I like that one))

I woke up and shot up exited to be here even if the death of my mother tries to pull me down but at least I'm actually something than a nothing.

I got dressed and rushed out the house like I always did running through the town having memories trying to find the three people that gave me hope willow Gus and amity.

I ran to the amity's place by then her parents probably forgot about me so I can get it easily right? I got to the manner and knocked I stood tall and with nothing taking me down fear built up in my heart the doorknob turned slowly and the door opened I smiled as the one who opened it was amity "can I help you?" Amity said "don't remember your best friend the one when we where 13?" I said trying to hint to who I was "uh... willow?" She said bringing my smile to a frown "what no it's luz?" I said as she gasped and hugged me tightly "there's my girl" I said as her hug was tighter than ever "l-let go I can't breathe!" I said struggling to breathe she let go leaving me gasping for hair "it's been awhile luz how come you never returned you had the bell?" Amity spoke as we walked away from the house "it never worked so I was stuck at my world but I'm here now and seeing you changed a lot how tall you are and how beautiful you are" I said making her giggle "oh stop it I always make myself look good when it comes to you"

3rd person pov because I'm to tired to do first person

Luz and amity walked through the town talking "so that oath did you ever disobey it?" Amity said with her arms crossed "amity I'm a nobody in my world who thinks i can get a girlfriend" luz said with a smile as the two kept walking "so how's everyone?" Luz asked "they are all fine willow and gus broke up... something about there love should be forbidden or something I'm not sure" amity said as she looked away "really they would be happy together" luz replied "yeah but now willow is with Boscha and gus he's lonely" amity added to what she said before "interesting" luz said as she wrapped her arm around amity as they started to walk to the owl house "you know we are older now we can try those things we talked about" Luz said with a smirk (😳)

We all know what happens but for The ones who want this I'll do it but no details because even then I'll be drinking bleach all night long ok... ok you can skip the entire story if you don't want this because your young right? Right? You get the point you don't want that 😳 type of stuff damnit I'm talking about being naked damnit!))

"What are you talking about..... wait that? You still remember that?" Amity said surprised "yep we can try it" luz said as they got to the owl house

God forgive me for what about to write... where's the bleach))

The two got into Luz's room and they slowly undress and slowly start kissing

Na fuck this man i don't want to be known like this how will I explain this To demon lord ... oh god Demon lord oh god demon lord it's not what it looks like I'm using your gamer tag man no one who you are please don't mention this ever man))

Time skip cause I ain't doing that

Amity and Luz laid there with a blanket covering them still naked

Na that's it end the story see you later guys... where's the bleach!))