Another shot

Before we start this story... I need a new song suggestions this song is starting to annoy me now... please help... I need something like for example "can't hold us" or "ashes" if you haven't listen to them get a good idea of a actually song before my ears start to riot and I will use lethal force on my ears.. I will do it I have a machete I will do it if I have too you want a peace of my ear))

Amity was at somewhat peace she lost some guilt but still had a lot more guilt for what she has done she knew her parents wouldn't support her and Luz. But she'll do anything to be with luz even if it kills her.

"Ugh what do I do!" Amity told herself as she face planted into her bed and groaned wanting to do something for luz but she couldn't figure out what.

Amity rolled around trying to think "cmon think!" She said "ugh I'll just talk to her" amity said as she rolled out of bed and got dressed and walked out of her house and went to the owl house, still very sore but she didn't care she has had worse. (well in my stories she has)

She arrived to the owl house and knocked on the inhuman front door that talked "oh Luuuuuz!" Hooty said out loud that voice burning into amity making her want to punch that door.

The door opened and amity walked in looking around "luz?" Amity called out "up the stairs!" Luz answers, the house was warm not to cold not to hot just right.

Amity went up the stairs and went to Luz's room and walked in "how's it going luz?" Amity said looking at the girl "doing fine... just hurting here and there but I've been through worse trust me" luz said as she smiled at amity and motioning amity to sit. "Well luz I'm here to say sorry again and well... I know I shouldn't be asking this but I was wondering if we can have another shot at this relationship I know it's all of a sudden" amity said and kept blathering out trying to make more sense. Luz got up and went to amity as she kept blathering out "well you know just another chance to be lovers I mean you don't have too it was just a thought it was stupid haha" amity said.

Luz sat on amity's lap "l-luz!?" Amity said as her face was fully red "I'd love to give it another shot" luz said softly and kissed amity

Not wanting to detail it because I'm not in a mood to do that and probably because it's 4:12 AM I haven't slept but no detail here can't go back on the FBI watchlist again... I shouldn't have said that... oh god there coming))

Luz pulled away "I'll see you tomorrow" amity said as luz got up "hope we can do that again" luz said as amity walked out.

Little A/N

About what I said about the music suggestions

I really need them my ears are about to riot and I won't hesitate cutting them off... ok I won't but you get what I mean... they are gonna riot Though...