Pocket full of posies

You honestly think that I can take that break and leave you as much as I need a break you can't keep me down I won't stop I have to keep making these for you guys to enjoy it ain't much but it's honest work))

Amity picked up luz and ran as fast as she could with luz in her arms. As fast as she could run she didn't care how much longer she can carry Luz while maintaining her stamina to keep running there was no way her body was fit to be carrying luz while running.

Her energy was draining she was getting weak she put luz down so she can catch her breath, Luz looked at amity "leave me... I'll be fine you can't keep me down" luz said as she tried to stand up. She stood up but can barely hold her weight.

Amity picked luz up "I'm not leaving you damnit I got you just stay with me" amity said as she sprinted to the owl house, her legs getting sore for how long she was running but the thought of losing Luz gave amity more strength to keep moving no matter how much she has to stop.

Amity reaches the owl house and rammed through the door with all her force opening the door she didn't want to waste time she ran to Eda. "Eda I need you to take care of luz she's badly injured!" Amity said as she put luz down "fine but after this I'm gonna have to talk to you blight" the owl lady said as she took luz and walked upstairs leaving amity to collapse on the couch asleep her body sore and in pain she didn't even care how much it hurt caring weight wait her small arms couldn't carry.

Amity woke on a bed as she leaned up her legs and arms sore as she stood out of bed and walked down the stairs to see the owl lady watching over luz "she uh... ok?" Amity spoke shyly "yes she'll be fine now I want to talk to you" Eda said as she looked at amity "why did you break up with luz?" She said "I was forced to do it I didn't want to do that but my parents made me" amity spoke looking down "I understand kid just go home and rest you must be tired" Eda said as amity walked out and walked home.

Amity was walking home a cold breeze hit amity as it was night time the moon was half covered my clouds, amity felt a shiver as she put her hands in her pockets and felt something. She pulled out posies "Luz's posies" amity said to herself with a smile and puts it back as she continued to walk home.