Four love doves

I've been up all night and I have been hit by a wave of tiredness I think I've ascend above the level of death))

The day came where luz and amity went to study, amity was at the owl house and in Luz's room studying (but we all know what's actually Happing in that room... they are reading! What you think I'm gonna say some sexual stuff Na I ain't like that... yet...)

Amity and Luz where reading to each other they where reading some school work books to study.

On the other side of town Willow and gus where hanging out together they where walking around talking "still can't believe We got luz and amity together just a couple of days ago they hated each other" Gus said as the two walked around "yeah and luckily it was before grom too just a couple of days and well... grom" willow said happily.

"Hey uh willow?" Gus said as he stopped walking with willow "yes gus?" Willow replied as she looked at gus "we'll it was hard to say but... would you like to go to grom with me?" Gus said shyly "yeah I will gus I wanted to ask you the same thing" willow replied as she blushed a little

Ight I just realized some bullshit I given willow and gus more actual story development and more time in story than amity and Luz))

Willow and gus held hands and smiled at each other (enough of them this is a lumity for god sake)

Back to luz and amity they where holding hands while holding each other close "luz will you go to grom with me?" Amity said "of course"

I swear to god if someone says why you bring up grom so much tbh idk but it's my story I control the world I am a literal god over them and they have second grom now))

"Luz if my parents know about this... it would be bad for the both of us" amity said "what?" Luz replied as she looked at amity "well they want me to be this perfect girl, no love no mercy to the weak no liking the same gender as me I have to be just perfect" amity said as she looked up "I wish I wasn't a blight" amity added to what she said "well you are perfect in your amity way" luz said as she hugged amity.