A Cat's revenge

I advise you to not read if you can't handle Death))

After Luz explained everything to amity they stayed close to each other "don't go home amity" Luz said with her face buried into amity's arm "I have to Luz I gotta face my fears and do something" amity said petting Luz's head gently before getting up and walking out.

Amity's pov

I knew I shouldn't go back but I have to face my fears one way or another I'll be ready this time.

I head to blight manor ready to face the unworthy people I call parents or more like monsters.

I arrived to blight manor I know I am not going through the front door so Can't go through the only way to go is up. I climbed up to my window that I left opened and crawled in.

I snuck around the house and found my parents in their room sleeping I got a good idea.

Five minutes go by their room was covered in gasoline I was holding a lit match "hey dad" I yelled out as he woke up and looked at me "I survived bitch" I said as I tossed the match into the room and walking out finally putting an end to my parents rein of terror among me and others the last thing I heard was their screams before the manor burned to the ground.

Luz pov

I wondered around the house thinking about amity she can't go back to her family it's to dangerous. I stood at a window I saw smoke and flames and amity walking this way I smiled and opened the door running to her and hugged her "got my revenge" amity said with a smile "what did you do?" I spoke as I looked back at the smoke that rose up Into the sky "no you didn't... did you do that?" I said as looked back at amity who only gave me a simple nod "how! Why?" I said trying to find my words "putting an end to the pain they put me through" amity said as she walked into the house

As much as I like amity I wouldn't like to make her like this killer but it's for the story and because I think It'd be good to finish off of but don't worry they'll be some more but remember we are getting close to the end of this book kids and whatever age you are))