Tourted path

I'm back bitches! And my sanity has gone Lower than ever HAHAHAH now let's into the story!))

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you a bitch I've just been bored lately I took some advice and took a break because can't be doing schoolwork and writing these stories and worry about my friends on a terrible sleep schedule so I'm trying to fix it but luckily I did the work worried about my friends and now I can work on this so enjoy it but it might not be good i still have no ideas so if it doesn't make sense or anything sorry about that well now enjoy, god I feel terrible today but for our sake I'll just power through this))

Amity and Luz where happy together they couldn't be split apart but a word got out to amity's parents that changed everything for the couple.

Amity gotten home to the sight of her parents looking at her "what?" Amity asked as she looked at her mother and father "so you are hanging out with that human again?" The words of her mother went deep into amity a chill went down her spine "yeah there a problem with that?" Amity said as she knew it's how long she can last being beaten or her love "yeah there's a problem we told you never talk to the human scum again!" Her father said with venom in his voice

Hehe scum just take out the s hehe cum funny... I think the bleach is having negative effects))

Amity's parents get closer "I'm 18 I'm old enough to make my own choices" amity replied with fear building up "and you live in our house so our rules" amity's mother answered as they got even closer cornering amity "yeah but do you ever see me following the rules?" Amity replied with all hope and all care gone she knew she'd be beaten either way but she wasn't going out without a fight...

Amity's father lunges at amity trying to grab her but she evaded his grab her mother grabbed her arm and held her as her father looked at amity and punched her in the stomach. Amity groaning in pain as she was punched like a punching bag, bruised badly with some blood she knew she couldn't last much longer but she isn't gonna go down like this.

Heavy abuse warning so look away or just close the app because this is abuse I've never wrote before and it gonna be graphic))

A tiny knife stabbed her waist and slowly went down peeling her skin leaving a huge wound blood pouring out of it amity closed her eyes.

Amity had her head down her eyes closed as the abuse kept going it slowly stopped but she knew not to open her eyes but she felt something hot something burning her she opened her eyes seeing a lit candle being shoved up her open wound the burning wax mixed with her flesh burning it amity yelling out in pain tears falling to the floor with no hope no mercy nothing...

Hope you enjoyed this part hope it wasn't to bad of abuse... not like I been through it or anything I just think abuse is like torture but less? Idk but I like torture... not in a kinky way more like tell me something kind of way...))