Troubled

Amity knew luz would either keep her mouth shut or tell everyone with luz it's always a 50-50, and if people knew it would get worse for amity And if her parents found out she'll be dead.

The next day of school at hexside everyone flooded the halls, Luz was in the middle of the crowd of people with willow and gus as they walk to class talking "so did you ever know who amity liked?" Willow said "Na but hope whoever they are is cute so I can steal them under amity's nose because I'm bi" luz said proudly "what is bi? Is this some type of human cult thing?" Gus replied "no it means I like guys and girls" luz stated as willow just nodded "but why would you like the same gender I wouldn't want another dude to... well my you know" Gus said.

The trio got to class and sat next to each other as amity and her friends sit behind the three, many emotions for luz and amity 'do we really have to sit here' the two thought "is something wrong luz? You seem troubled" Willow said as she looked at luz "Me hah I'm fine pssh who said I'm troubled Because I'm not troubled who said anything about me being troubled because I'm totally fine!" Luz said as she started to sweat a dripped down her face, Willow noticed luz was more off than ever and so did amity, Luz only did that when she's troubled.

"Luz you can't lie I know you are troubled just tell us" willow said "we'll talk about it later at lunch" luz replied quietly.

What felt like an eternity it finally hit lunch time and Luz, willow and gus where together at a lunch table "alright spill" Gus said pointing a fork at luz "well I've been troubled today and yesterday and well... I kinda kissed amity and well we had a fight she doesn't like me anymore..." Luz said in a quiet yet sad tone willow gasped "wow that's why you to been on edge for the past two days..." willow said as she slowly ate her food.

Luz played with her food not eating at all "gonna eat luz?" Gus said as she slowly ate as well "I'm not hungry" luz said in a sad tone of voice.

"Well you got to make it up with amity and you'll feel better luz... you won't have to be troubled" willow said "you're right I'll tell her when I'm ready" luz replied as the lunch bell ringed for everyone back to class.