A way out

Many many Years later....

I'm 18 now that dumb bell never worked... my mother unfortunately left this world in an accident at work... I live by myself the only thing that keeps me going is this little to no hope of going back to the boiling isles... I have no friends no one to take care of me hell not even other family came... I'm losing hope and I don't know how long I can go for before I just put myself on the shelf and forget about everything with one clean shot.

I was walking home from what takes away my self esteem and I'm lucky to have my job I just got my pay check and I was ready to plop on my bed and cry throwout the night.

I walked past an alley before a light caught my attention I look at it seeing something that started it all what gave me hope what made me stay in a fantasy "there's no fucking way" I said to myself as I walk to it and opened the door going through going back to the place that made me happy...

The boiling isles.

I stood there a smile on my face as I walked to the owl house with perfect memory of where everything was at when I was younger. I arrived at Eda and king are still at it doing what they do with human trash as I walk up to the unholy door "hoot hoot who are you?" The door said "don't remember me hooty? Luz" I replied with a genuine smile on my face hooty gasped and opened up letting me in "ugh I wish we had luz she made things so much easier with this trash!" King said being overwhelmed with trash "it's not trash it's human treasure and Luz either forgot about us or she's in a mental asylum" Eda said as I walked closer and tap her shoulder.

Eda turned around and gasped her face lit up like a firework and hugged me as tight as she could "oh luz!" She said "hey Eda glad you still remember me" I said happily "of course I remember you that young little trouble maker that was in over your head" she said "yeah but I'm not like that anymore I'm grown up!" I said In a childish voice "well how come you didn't come sooner!?" Eda scolded me "well that bell didn't work no matter how much I shook it" I said as our voices where getting louder before both of us start laughing it off.

"So how is everyone?" I asked as me Eda and king sat down "there all fine and that Blight kid no matter her age she's still under the control of her parents" Eda said as she relaxed "still? Wow I should help like I did as a kid" I said with a smile.

A bit longer but trust me on this it'll all come together if I pull this off hopefully))