Blood in the water

Butter dog, dog with the butter, butter dog, dog with the butter dog))

Amity was stuck in her room her body in pain candle wax covered her wound and the sides of her wound she couldn't move or it'll hurt more but she had to clean it off somehow.

Amity sighed to herself as she got up not caring for the pain her body is and god dressed and looked out her window and sighed "goodbye" she told herself as she opened the window and fell out landing on her feet then falling to all fours in pain "gah!" She winced from the pain as she slowly got back up and starting walking to the Forrest, amity knew she shouldn't run away but years of torture and pain made her keep moving the years or memories of pain and crying a good childhood was taken from her by pain and torture...

The Forrest was beautiful the lighting from the sun shining through the open gaps of the trees the nature that surrounds it the peacefulness that was in the Forrest there nothing could go wrong, amity said on a log and held her wound looking around for something to clean it but it was just dirt Grass and leafs... amity sighed to herself as she looked down and closed her eyes trying to enjoy the peace but something in her said she wasn't alone she felt like she was being watched...

Snap!

Amity shot around not caring for the pain that came afterwords to see luz "what are you doing here?" Amity asked "I was just going to the pond to skip rocks and enjoy nature, wanna come?" Luz said as had her hands in her pockets "uh.... Sure" amity replied as luz nods and they were off to the pond, amity behind luz holding her open wound trying not to make it noticeable "so what are you doing out here?" Luz asked "oh me I was just uh... enjoying nature!" Amity said as luz had some doubts about amity's response "okay..." Luz said as they got to the pond "well we're here" luz said as she grabbed a rock and tossed it on the water watching it skip along the clear water making little ripples.

The sun hit the water making it sparkle as the pond was unbelievably clean the trees surrounding the water pond close together to hide the pond as if it wasn't supposed to be found "hey amity" luz said as she looked at the majestic pond "yes luz?" Amity responded "wanna take a dip?" Luz said as she took off her shoe and her socks and dipped her toe in the water "the waters fine" Luz said as amity's mind was racing. Clean her wound but luz would know what happened or risk the wound to be unclean and infection "I-I... I think I'll be fine" amity said as luz took off her clothes leaving her half naked

Ahem like... bra and whatnot I'm trying to say this without you guys thinking I'm weird but you get what mean right? Right?))

Amity blushed and looked away as luz got in "cmon amity it'll be fun don't make me pull you in" luz said as amity shook her head no.

Amity had her arms crossed looking away but she felt a wet hand grab her wrist and pulled her in "wait n-!" amity went underwater and submerged as luz giggles as she was out of the water to pull amity in but luz was in shock as the water around amity turned a scarlet red "amity?" Luz said as she looked at amity who was looking down at the water tears in her eyes "what happened?" Luz added as she got closer but not touching the water...